Fuck yes. Thank you Bethesda! This means there's a huge possibility that the Elder Scrolls soundtracks will get pressed too.

I'd be so down for an Oblivion soundtrack.

On the Fallout side of things, I'll probably still get the deluxe set, but my dream is to have a Galaxy News Radio LP.

So Streets of Rage was delivered to the wrong address (I had since moved when I preordered it) and for some reason wasn't forwarded like all of the other records that I have had this issue with.  So they contacted me and said that I'd have to pay $10 in shipping to get it resent to the correct address.  I figured I'd cut my losses and just get a refund, but they said it'd cost $10 either way.

So I just paid another $10 to have it shipped to me.

This better be a damn good record...

Dang IAM8Bit trying to be Mondo and shit. Love WBYK but idk how i feel about them doing the art for this. I can tell you right now that it's sadly going to be an EASYPASS cause of price. i know it. 

I agree with on the WBYK thing. I think WBYK did a great job with the covers on Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers and Chopping Mall, but I just don't know about their style for Uncharted. Great for B Movies, but I just don't feel it fits this set well, but I'm willing to wait and see what the final art looks like. 

As for IAM8Bit trying to be Mondo, it does seem that way to a degree. Their release of Hotline Miami 2 was really great, but the sleeve felt a bit cheap. I'm hoping Journey and the Rare titles are of better/thicker stock and quality. I'm interested in their Super Hexagon release and I'm super stoked for the Bit.Trip album, though I don't love the Bit.Trip color/picture disc. I'd have rather had a splatter or something like Data Discs Shenmue LE, personally. But again, here's to hoping for the best. :) 

So Streets of Rage was delivered to the wrong address (I had since moved when I preordered it) and for some reason wasn't forwarded like all of the other records that I have had this issue with.  So they contacted me and said that I'd have to pay $10 in shipping to get it resent to the correct address.  I figured I'd cut my losses and just get a refund, but they said it'd cost $10 either way.

So I just paid another $10 to have it shipped to me.

This better be a damn good record...

How much was this record initially?  I was just at a record show in Portland this weekend, and one of the vendors had a copy of this and Shenmue, sealed.  Was asking $60 apiece.  I assumed it was a flipper price but wasn't sure how much it originally cost after shipping.

How much was this record initially?  I was just at a record show in Portland this weekend, and one of the vendors had a copy of this and Shenmue, sealed.  Was asking $60 apiece.  I assumed it was a flipper price but wasn't sure how much it originally cost after shipping.

It was £19.99 plus shipping.  Then an additional £9.99 to have it reshipped.