11 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

they sent out an email saying they were behind schedule a little bit, but said they should have them in hand by July 20, so I'm hoping they send them out either later this week or next week. But who knows. Hopefully soon, but it's already been like a year since I preordered this sooooo

I got that email, but hot dang I had no idea this had been up for pre-order that long. I just ended up finding it and my girlfriend is a huge sunset riders fan so I grabbed it for her. Well I hope they at least respond to my email haha.

22 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

they sent out an email saying they were behind schedule a little bit, but said they should have them in hand by July 20, so I'm hoping they send them out either later this week or next week. But who knows. Hopefully soon, but it's already been like a year since I preordered this sooooo

So I just got an email from them and apparently shit hit the fan

"As to the Sunset Riders EP, we're planning to release a statement on that. The entire shipment has been delayed again since the shipping company slated to deliver those records lost all of our records...an entire baby elephant sized palette... "

10 minutes ago, underwaterzoo said:

So I just got an email from them and apparently shit hit the fan

"As to the Sunset Riders EP, we're planning to release a statement on that. The entire shipment has been delayed again since the shipping company slated to deliver those records lost all of our records...an entire baby elephant sized palette... "

wtf how is that even possible

1 hour ago, PookdaddyG said:

I'm still waiting on both. 

Thanks! I got my DKC order in during the first round of sales but didn't have the money for both so I waited on Metroid but after how quickly I got DKC I was starting to get a bit worried. Obviously can't speak for Metroid yet but DKC will be well worth your wait. 

If anyone missed out on the Sonic Mania orders Data Disc just put up another batch of blue and black that will ship in October.  I've spent the last few days with the game and I gotta say this soundtrack is worth every penny.  
https://data-discs.com/products/sonic-mania?variant=45127984778#

33 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

If anyone missed out on the Sonic Mania orders Data Disc just put up another batch of blue and black that will ship in October.  I've spent the last few days with the game and I gotta say this soundtrack is worth every penny.  
https://data-discs.com/products/sonic-mania?variant=45127984778#

This remix is...

tumblr_o1v3o5luYq1smr3n4o1_r2_500.gif

Glad the soundtrack list is available for the Sonic Mania one. it's missing some of my favorite songs from the OST, including the re-done Green Hill zone, as well as the opening animation song, which IMO is the best song off the soundtrack. If it was a little cheaper with shipping to the $US, I'd buy it. Can't afford $40 for this : /

oops. ^^^

FINALLY SUNSET RIDERS. Got an email saying that they finally have them and they're shipping them out monday. 

Also, they pressed some of them with a smoke effect and they're being put randomly into some people's orders. They didn't specify how many, but they're pretty cool. 

3 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

My wife is a teacher and this summer has been rough for me. The struggle is real.

Ha! It's the opposite for me. During the summer I was able to get the post as she was at work; however, now she is beating me home, so I think I might just start shipping them to school.