Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/27/2017 at 8:41 AM, AndrewSS said:

Anyone ever buy from this label before? What's the quality? I don't own the Moonshake Mega Man 2 or Zelda so I'd be interested in grabbing these 

This is not an original soundtrack recording.  Bit Brigade is a rock band that plays video game soundtracks.. Their live shows usually consist of them playing through a game soundtrack in sync with a dude who sits on stage and speedruns through the actual game which is projected behind them.  It's fucking awesome!

 

The quality of their releases are usually spot on, I own both the Zelda and Mega Man LPs.  The Zelda album was remastered from the original digital release and sounds amazing.

Edited by yanquiuxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yanquiuxo said:

This is not an original soundtrack recording.  Bit Brigade is a rock band that plays video game soundtracks.. Their live shows usually consist of them playing through a game soundtrack in sync with a dude who sits on stage and speedruns through the actual game which is projected behind them.  It's fucking awesome!

 

The quality of their releases are usually spot on, I own both the Zelda and Mega Man LPs.  The Zelda album was remastered from the original digital release and sounds amazing.

Thanks. Probably going to grab these asap. Cool to know about the live shows too. I'd be really interested in seeing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nier Automata and Nier Gestalt & Replicant soundtracks will be coming out on vinyl :)

jacket.jpg

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/903476804639264768

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/nier/vinyl/

It seems it will be out in Japan first but I think it will come to  western stores later on.

Edited by NinjaCool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brave Wave just announced their next release Art Of Fighting:


It'll be released in October of this year and looks like it's part of a series with "Art of Fighting 2" and "Art of Fighting 3" being released in the first half of 2018. This article also mentions that they've entered a new partnership with SNK and that we can expect to see more NEOGEO soundtracks in the future:

http://www.bravewave.net/genseries/005

Edited by ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndrewSS said:

Mother 2 repress up on September 7th. Didn't specify time so I'd watch throughout the day (probably around noon) if anyone is interested.

https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com

Thanks for the heads up!

Product page was just reactivated too, with a "coming soon" bit added. https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com/store/albums/mother-2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thanks for the heads up!

Product page was just reactivated too, with a "coming soon" bit added. https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com/store/albums/mother-2

This is the actual music from the game, right?

I thought I remembered some release being re-recordings with vocals and everyone being up in arms that it wasn't really the game music. I might be getting mixed up with something else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting on store receipt but PayPal went through for me as well so I would imagine I'm fine. Looks like this repress was more desirable than they expected based on a crashed website

 

Edit: Been a few hours. Anyone still waiting on confirmation from STS?  

Edited by AndrewSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AndrewSS said:

Still waiting on store receipt but PayPal went through for me as well so I would imagine I'm fine. Looks like this repress was more desirable than they expected based on a crashed website

 

Edit: Been a few hours. Anyone still waiting on confirmation from STS?  

Yes, I have not received any type of confirmation yet. Will probably contact them tomorrow if I don't get anything by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×