Shameless plug of an interview with Laced Records' blog where I, the guys from the Video Game Grooves podcast, and the Games On Wax Twitter talk about video game music on vinyl, showcase a few of our own records, talk about what we'd like to see on vinyl and more: https://www.lacedrecords.co/blogs/news/why-we-game-music-scratching-the-vinyl-itch

On ‎04‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 10:41 PM, AdamBGraham said:

This was a triumph!
I'm making a note here:
Huge success
!

It's hard to overstate
my satisfaction

Mondo and valve:
We do what we wish
because we can
For the good of all of us.
Except the ones who are dead.

I don't know if anyone else but Ship to Shore is giving Bubble Bobble flexis with any order while supplies last. I put in an order a few hours ago after confirming with them via they still had flexis (and that they contractually couldn't sell them) but definitely worth a shot if you didn't grab mother 2 or bayou billy yet 

Edited by AndrewSS
Typo

5 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

I don't know if anyone else but Ship to Shore is giving Bubble Bobble flexis with any order while supplies last. I put in an order a few hours ago after confirming with them via they still had flexis (and that they contractually couldn't sell them) but definitely worth a shot if you didn't grab mother 2 or bayou billy yet 

oh frick how do you know if they still have them?

I emailed admin (at) shiptoshoremedia.com

I took a shot in the dark trying to get them to sell me one since I had the email from when the site crashed during the mother drop. I didn't grab bayou before and it came to $18 shipped I believe. So if I actually do get the flexi not too shabby.

Edited by AndrewSS
Said email was protected so I changed how I typed it. This is their customer service email.

2 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

I emailed admin (at) shiptoshoremedia.com

I took a shot in the dark trying to get them to sell me one since I had the email from when the site crashed during the mother drop. I didn't grab bayou before and it came to $18 shipped I believe. So if I actually do get the flexi not too shabby.

shoot, well i took the same chance and bought bayou as well in hopes of getting that flexi. Bubble bobble is my jam.

On 11/4/2017 at 1:00 PM, rpbtz said:

Some rumors going saying that Mondo just announced Katamari Damacy OST vinyl release for 2018 at MondoCon. Fingers crossed for this!

EDIT: Rumors now include Silent Hill 2 & 3 as well.

Uhhhhhh can happen please. All I need to die happy is the Katamari OST on vinyl.