Side One Label on Both Sides...

Picked up a G first pressing of Neil Young's Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere, Reprise two-tone w7 with the hand-etched "1A" on both sides. Strange thing is, the Side One label is also on both sides. I have never seen this on any record I've ever owned, including three or four copies of this title. 

Does anyone know what this oddity means in terms of value? Did I just pay $3 for something worth much more?

I got it at the estate sale of a departed record store owner, along with a bunch of other really cool things. But there was no awareness of the label issue for the seller. I didn't realize it until I got it home and put it on. Other records were priced about half of the market, and some things, like two Zappa promos on the Zappa label, were just a couple of bucks because there was no ebay record of them having been sold. Even got a Zappa 45 promo, which I've never even heard of before, for I Don't Wanna Get Drafted. 

But this Everybody Knows... thing is intriguing me. Anyone got any ideas on this?

If it actually has two 'A' sides, that's pretty rad and possibly worth something to a weirdo collector out there. If it's just incorrectly labeled, it's nothing. Unless that 'g' you mentioned means it's only in "good" condition, in which case I wouldn't have even paid $3 for it.