California people

Carlsbad is about 30 min from OC and and hour/hour and a half from LA, without traffic and about 30 min from San Diego.

Its a lovely area. I used to live in Oceanside.

Legoland is in Carlsbad if youre looking for something local, oh and great beaches and mexican food. Get yourself a California Burrito.

Small world! I actually live in Oceanside and work in Carlsbad. It really is a nice town close to the beach. If you get a chance, visit the Sunset Market in Carlsbad that goes down every Thursday night. There's a bunch of vendors who sell lots of food, crafts, clothing, jewelry, etc. Legoland is nearby too. Or take a walk on the pier in Oceanside, Ruby's Diner is at the end. There's so much to do near and far from the beach in both Carlsbad and Oceanside.

Small world! I actually live in Oceanside and work in Carlsbad. It really is a nice town close to the beach. If you get a chance, visit the Sunset Market in Carlsbad that goes down every Thursday night. There's a bunch of vendors who sell lots of food, crafts, clothing, jewelry, etc. Legoland is nearby too. Or take a walk on the pier in Oceanside, Ruby's Diner is at the end. There's so much to do near and far from the beach in both Carlsbad and Oceanside.

where abouts in oside? I was born at Camp Pendleton and lived in oside till 94 then lived there again for about 8 months in 09 and lived in the apartments right off the fwy at Oceanside blvd.

A lot of spots I miss down there, especially Albertacos and Beach Break Cafe.

where abouts in oside? I was born at Camp Pendleton and lived in oside till 94 then lived there again for about 8 months in 09 and lived in the apartments right off the fwy at Oceanside blvd.

A lot of spots I miss down there, especially Albertacos and Beach Break Cafe.

I live about 5 minutes from Guajome Park off the 76. That's really cool that we live so close! Beach Break Cafe is so good!

I live about 5 minutes from Guajome Park off the 76. That's really cool that we live so close! Beach Break Cafe is so good!

beach break is the best, me and my fiancé joke every now and then about driving down just for breakfast. On a good day I can get down there in a lil over an hour.

Carlsbad is about 30 min from OC and and hour/hour and a half from LA, without traffic and about 30 min from San Diego.

Its a lovely area. I used to live in Oceanside.

Legoland is in Carlsbad if youre looking for something local, oh and great beaches and mexican food. Get yourself a California Burrito.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm gonna be that guy, kinda overrated burritos. If you do buy one get guacamole instead of pico de gallo and no sour cream. If there's tomatoes in the guacamole then just throw it away cause tomatoes ruin everything!

I will say that the only really solid ones i've had are in North County, for some reason any LA places i've found them at don't get them quite right. Although Taco Beach in Long Beach makes a pretty decent one.

I will say that the only really solid ones i've had are in North County, for some reason any LA places i've found them at don't get them quite right. Although Taco Beach in Long Beach makes a pretty decent one.

Albertos is Santa Ana or Cypress does it right. Just make sure to tell them you want fries, not potatoes. I get it with Sour Cream & Guacamole. Red sauce all the way. I love them because I'm allergic to beans so thats pretty much the only burrito I can eat and I'm fine with it. Haha. I've had all meat and spanish rice burritos but I feel like they just lack flavor.

There is a place in Murrieta by my old apartment called Los Primos that makes (or use to at least) amazing California burritos. Theyre slightly crispy and huge.

I'm gonna be that guy, kinda overrated burritos. If you do buy one get guacamole instead of pico de gallo and no sour cream. If there's tomatoes in the guacamole then just throw it away cause tomatoes ruin everything!

How can you have sun dried tomato pesto without tomato?! Tomatoes dont seem to ruin that. Haha. My wife hates tomatoes but will eat sun dried tomatoes and tomato sauces. Its strange.

How can you have sun dried tomato pesto without tomato?! Tomatoes dont seem to ruin that. Haha. My wife hates tomatoes but will eat sun dried tomatoes and tomato sauces. Its strange.

I'll eat most things tomato based as long as they don't taste like tomatoes (marinara, salsa, ketchup, etc.), but the flavor of a straight up tomato is disgusting!

But pico is salsa..

Pico de gallo is "salsa fresca", meaning it consists of raw uncooked vegetables however Americans refer to salsa picante which is more of a sauce or dip as a regular ass "salsa".

Regardless I eat my carne asada the way my ancestors intended, covered in lime juice, cilantro, and onion. Keep your french fries and diced tomato outta my face!