PO: Animal Collective - Live at the 9:30 Club

God that site loads like ass right now.

And aren't Animal Collective known for relatively disappointing live shows?

EDIT: I listened to the song and it sounded better than I thought it would. I'm still not much of a fan of live albums though. And 19" x 25" for the poster? They just had to pick an ungodly inconvenient size, didn't they?

I just received this in an email from Domino Records and I'm pretty happy about it.....

"Congratulations! You are one of the first 100 to pre-order the Live at 9:30 3xLP boxset from the Animal Collective store. You will be receiving an original screen-printed poster. Please note these posters will ship via USPS in a separate shipment from the 9:30 3xLP boxset release. Both items will ship starting this Friday.
Thank you for ordering from us directly
"

My order confirmation came through at about 8:15am PST.... not sure how long the posters lasted after that.

Very stoked! I was at these run of shows and even the one that was made up a few months after... I thought they were excellent! I've listened to sets of theirs in the past with much of it being a indistinguishable mess, this is not the case here. Cool that they changed colorways on that poster. They sold them black with silver ink originally, dope. 

I just received this in an email from Domino Records and I'm pretty happy about it.....

"Congratulations! You are one of the first 100 to pre-order the Live at 9:30 3xLP boxset from the Animal Collective store. You will be receiving an original screen-printed poster. Please note these posters will ship via USPS in a separate shipment from the 9:30 3xLP boxset release. Both items will ship starting this Friday.

Thank you for ordering from us directly"

My order confirmation came through at about 8:15am PST.... not sure how long the posters lasted after that.

Got the same, ordered at 8:17 PST