PO: Animal Collective - Live at the 9:30 Club

Saw them in 2010 and it was one of the worst shows I've ever been to. It was outside at Stubbs and they had the worst sound ever, although Black Dice did open for them and they were great. This is an Eazy Pass.

Do you like AC or do u think they just put on an awful concert? IMO, this is one of the best bands around. Saw em once in Milwaukee and enjoyed the show but I've also heard mixed reviews from others of their live show.

I only ask because it's REALLY HARD to trust the opinions of people on this message board because I'm typically on a whole different level when it comes to my personal taste in music.

This tour was a good time to catch them if you ask me. The initial run of CHz shows didn't do much for me but I was sold once they reintroduced songs like Did You See The Words, The Purple Bottle, Peacebone & What Would I Want Sky? into the setlist. 

Apparently the new album has been recorded (sans Josh/Deakin again) so I am eagerly anticipating any news regarding that, hopefully this live release + the new website is an indication of things to come. 

A pressing of 2k isn't a whole lot for a band of this stature and it was priced pretty well. Not surprised it's now out of stock.

You clearly suck them off super hard, so we appreciate your knowledge on how fast it will sell out.  Now, go on and wipe yourself off, you have some spooge dripping off your chin.

You clearly suck them off super hard, so we appreciate your knowledge on how fast it will sell out. Now, go on and wipe yourself off, you have some spooge dripping off your chin.

You clearly like going into threads of bands that have no interest to you, now go make a concerted effort to try and find yourself a life.

Lemme guess, you're butt sore because this band can sell 2k copies of a vinyl record w/ no problems and your favorite shitty teenie bop punk band that nobody other than a few dorks on VC gives a shit about cant even sell 500?

You clearly like going into threads of bands that have no interest to you, now go make a concerted effort to try and find yourself a life.

Lemme guess, you're butt sore because this band can sell 2k copies of a vinyl record w/ no problems and your favorite shitty teenie bop punk band that nobody other than a few dorks on VC gives a shit about cant even sell 500?

I made a comment that I wasn't into the band, but thought they picked a good venue to do a live album at.  There was zero negative in my first post.  Your anal glands got super hurt over that comment and posted a douchey reply.  You're the asshole that took offense over nothing, so I think it's time for you to lube up your poop chute so it stops getting so hurt over a little shaft.

I made a comment that I wasn't into the band, but thought they picked a good venue to do a live album at. There was zero negative in my first post. Your anal glands got super hurt over that comment and posted a douchey reply. You're the asshole that took offense over nothing, so I think it's time for you to lube up your poop chute so it stops getting so hurt over a little shaft.

My apologies, didn't realize you were so enthralled w/ the teenie bop screamo dork crap. I'll back off.

fucking millennials. back in my day, you couldn't even get live shows on vinyl.

Back in my day you had to walk 6 miles in the snow over a mountain to the closest record store just for the chance to buy Frampton Comes Alive on vinyl. Goddamn Millenials have shit so easy these days...

Talks shit on the internet, but can't back it up with a voice conversation like a man. Typical pussy keyboard warrior that listens to bands like Animal Collective.

Also, hilarious that you came into this and had to shout out that I PM'd you like a real man. What a pussy.

Real men fight with fists not call each other on the phone and whine to each other. Get your manhood straight bro.