UK vinyl deals

allenh

Got myself a not bad deal with the Recordstore deal, took 29% off shipping too (to Aus!)  and included preorders, which was sweet. 

Fika Recordings are having a wee sale until Sunday, they have 5 LPs up for £5 each (mostly indie & indiepop kind of stuff). 

Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures' - My Ass is really quite fantastic, particularly for £8.5 ppd. 

Isle Of Dogs by Tigercats

Beyond The Dreams There's Infinite Doubt by Azure Blue

A Thousand Half​-​Truths by Making Marks

Album Of Death by Moustache Of Insanity

My Ass by Stanley Brinks and The Wave Pictures

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. Only just seen this! Would have snapped that up!

Damn. Only just seen this! Would have snapped that up!

Think lurkers grabbed them as they went pretty instantly. I went to order one for the brother about 30 minutes later but they had all gone!

I didn't even order one for myself - have all the originals so no need. Regret it a bit now as that Rarities LP might have been nice to have.

Think lurkers grabbed them as they went pretty instantly. I went to order one for the brother about 30 minutes later but they had all gone!

I didn't even order one for myself - have all the originals so no need. Regret it a bit now as that Rarities LP might have been nice to have.

Be quick, there are some available on eBay from All Your Music at £25.65. They have recently increased the price on Amazon so I dont think these will last for long before they bump the price back up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Early-Albums-Box-7-DISC-SET-Kings-Of-Leon-2012-Vinyl-New-/131743041139?hash=item1eac7f4673:g:C5AAAOSwKtVW1UcH

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

Music Magpie have 20% off everything at the moment with the promo code VCMAY20 and have lots of new vinyl at decent prices, including A Moon Shaped Pool preorder which would come in around £14. http://store.musicmagpie.co.uk/music/vinyl

Another good deal on there is quite a few of the Sufjan albums are priced around £11 so would come in around £9 delivered.

Edited by Burkazoid