UK vinyl deals

allenh

On 24/05/2016 at 8:29 AM, Burkazoid said:

Music Magpie have 20% off everything at the moment with the promo code VCMAY20 and have lots of new vinyl at decent prices, including A Moon Shaped Pool preorder which would come in around £14. http://store.musicmagpie.co.uk/music/vinyl

Another good deal on there is quite a few of the Sufjan albums are priced around £11 so would come in around £9 delivered.

Cheers for this!

Got Antlers - Burst Apart for £6 and preordered the new Moonface album for £8.

Bargain!

On 24 May 2016 at 8:29 AM, Burkazoid said:

Music Magpie have 20% off everything at the moment with the promo code VCMAY20 and have lots of new vinyl at decent prices, including A Moon Shaped Pool preorder which would come in around £14. http://store.musicmagpie.co.uk/music/vinyl

Another good deal on there is quite a few of the Sufjan albums are priced around £11 so would come in around £9 delivered.

Cheers Burkazoid. Got M83's 'Dead Cities...' and the Moon OST (both new) for around £10 each.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Lunarjetman said:

I ordered about ten vinyl albums from Music Magpie and the first two that have been delivered were CD's. Looks like some of the titles on their site are in the wrong category. I have emailed them but haven't heard back yet.

One of mine has arrived and it was indeed a vinyl, but the others haven't come yet despite being dispatched at the same time. Hopefully they get back to you soon.

Also, unfortunately the May code has expired, but you can currently get 10% off with dad10.

Edited by Burkazoid

I ordered 8 records. All sent seperately (so my postie was a happy chap on the day seven of them showed up together). Three had corner dings / creases that were there before shipping (no damage to the mailer / stiffeners). All but one came between stiffeners (the one came naked). Not a big fan of their mailers. They seem like a cheap knock off of the Music Max ones.

Different topic: Haven't seen anything here about the Tesco exclusive vinyl for Father's Day. Have I missed it? If not, they're selling four exclusive pressings; The Jam - Sound Affects on pink (appears to be totally sold out), The Clash - London Calling on green and pink, Status Quo - 12 Gold Bars on gold and Dexy's Midnight Runners - Searching For The Young Soul Rebels on green.

Edited by ExtraFox

On 06/06/2016 at 4:54 PM, ExtraFox said:

Different topic: Haven't seen anything here about the Tesco exclusive vinyl for Father's Day. Have I missed it? If not, they're selling four exclusive pressings; The Jam - Sound Affects on pink (appears to be totally sold out), The Clash - London Calling on green and pink, Status Quo - 12 Gold Bars on gold and Dexy's Midnight Runners - Searching For The Young Soul Rebels on green.

Damn. Didn't know about this at all! 

I got the crash email too...

Hi,

You recently placed an order with us. Unfortunately, we’re unable to fulfil this order as the courier delivering your items was involved in a crash and your items were damaged as a result.

Here are the items affected:

Skrillex & Diplo - Skrillex & Diplo Pres from order xxxxxxxx

We’re incredibly sorry about this unusual incident and have refunded your payment in full. If you’d still like the items you ordered, please re-order them. This is an extremely rare occurrence and most orders arrive promptly without incident.

As a gesture of goodwill on our behalf, please use the discount code “sorry10” to receive a 10% discount on your next order.

Again, we apologise for the inconvenience this causes. We’ve only just been made aware of the situation and sadly, it is completely out of our control.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards

Customer Services

Was in HMV in Birmingham last night, just having a nose - they had several boxes full of various reduced records. Amongst it all I noticed that there were about 100 various copies of old Bond soundtracks, some Jimmy Eat World, a bunch of Queen, and the new Chris Cornell album - about thirty of those, all reduced to £14.99 from £27.99. Not bad savings on a fair whack of the ones I pulled out, might be worth investigating your local one (if you still have one, anyway) to see if they have anything.

xtra-vision have got an 'up to 50% off sale' going on.

I can't seem to find anywhere that only lists the sale titles but from what I could find there were some great deals e.g. Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left for £7.20 and Pink Moon for £8.28, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse for £7.20. Definitely worth a look. Hopefully this link works it should take you to their top 1000 vinyl arranged by price:

http://www.xtra-vision.co.uk/Top-1000-Vinyl/cc/xv-movies-games-entertainment/Top-1000-Vinyl/OrderBy/price/asc/Page/1/Size/20?path=Music-Charts

9 hours ago, lager said:

xtra-vision have got an 'up to 50% off sale' going on.

I can't seem to find anywhere that only lists the sale titles but from what I could find there were some great deals e.g. Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left for £7.20 and Pink Moon for £8.28, Back to Black by Amy Winehouse for £7.20. Definitely worth a look. Hopefully this link works it should take you to their top 1000 vinyl arranged by price:

http://www.xtra-vision.co.uk/Top-1000-Vinyl/cc/xv-movies-games-entertainment/Top-1000-Vinyl/OrderBy/price/asc/Page/1/Size/20?path=Music-Charts

will have to check this after work, those Drake albums are too cheap to pass up. Sadly my work computer's blocking the site.

frank turner - positive songs for negative people £6.99 for prime members. i bought this the other day for £3.99 which is an absolute steal but it seems to have gone up since then. still a decent price.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Positive-Songs-Negative-People-VINYL/dp/B00ZJQ36VA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466167716&sr=8-1&keywords=frank+turner+vinyl

On 6/16/2016 at 10:28 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

will have to check this after work, those Drake albums are too cheap to pass up. Sadly my work computer's blocking the site.

A Treasury is £6.99 (!!) if you've got Prime, back in stock on the 28th

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Treasury-VINYL-Nick-Drake/dp/B00NC53M6E/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1466774256&sr=1-1&keywords=nick+drake