Neko Case - Truckdriver, Gladiator, Mule (discography box set)

• 6 months later...

So I saw this box set on ebay Tues night for sale with a Buy it Now price of $19.11 (Canadian $). Seller was importcds-ca with a kabillion feedback so bought it figuring it would be cancelled or the wrong record would be sent. It was also free shipping and to my shock arrived  today only 2 days later. Needless to say I'm going to be buying a lottery ticket this weekend!

1 hour ago, hori said:

So I saw this box set on ebay Tues night for sale with a Buy it Now price of $19.11 (Canadian $). Seller was importcds-ca with a kabillion feedback so bought it figuring it would be cancelled or the wrong record would be sent. It was also free shipping and to my shock arrived  today only 2 days later. Needless to say I'm going to be buying a lottery ticket this weekend!

Daaaamn. I'd pay that for The Virginian. I have everything else I need though, so unless I come across a deal like that I may never have it.

kind of surprised colored remasters of the virginian and canadian amp haven't been done yet, I believe those would be the last 2 unless they want to press the cd only earlier stuff like maow or corn sisters or repress the bloodshot 7" speaking of which since this topic is bumped I finally came across the Car Songs 7" (Whiskeytown split) after a solid 7 years of searching never wanting to pay online prices, it was in pretty decent shape and a lot lower than the typical online prices ($35) had never spent that on one 7" but it's Neko and it's been on my wantlist so long

Still holding out hope those two will be repressed.

@NapalmBrain A rarities collection would be nice at this point.

EDIT: It's fucking criminal that Cub's albums haven't been reissued on vinyl. The CD reissues with bonus tracks were 10 years ago already. It'd be amazing to have a repress of all three of those.

Edited by armadillo01