PO: Drug Church - Hit Your Head

dvv

Not a thing here.

Assuming these are done I don't think it's gonna help that NS transferred the inventory of their self run warehouse over to MerchNow. I read that existing preorders would be fulfilled by MN. If anyone is really curious they could shoot an email to them to see if they have them in stock and when they plan to ship them out to people who ordered via the NS store when it still existed.

Assuming these are done I don't think it's gonna help that NS transferred the inventory of their self run warehouse over to MerchNow. I read that existing preorders would be fulfilled by MN. If anyone is really curious they could shoot an email to them to see if they have them in stock and when they plan to ship them out to people who ordered via the NS store when it still existed.

I didn't know that happened.  I'm not in any rush or worried about it, but I would like to hear it one of these days :)

I didn't know that happened. I'm not in any rush or worried about it, but I would like to hear it one of these days :)

When the sub variant popped up on their new MN store I assumed it was because they had received them and weren't aware that those copies weren't for sale to the general public. If that's true then these have been at MN HQ for a while now.

Just got this email from No Sleep.

We just found out the update we sent out in early December did not send due to a server issue, which should be fixed now. 

If you preordered a LP copy of Hit Your Head from Drug Church - the records were a bit delayed at the plant, but currently are in route (and some have arrived) with our new fulfillment center and they will be handling fulfillment of your preorder shortly. 

Currently they are awaiting the rest of our stock to arrive by freight and once it is all counted in it should get out. 

We were hoping to have all of these preorders out prior to our warehouse move, but sadly they just did not arrive in time. 

Your preorders will be out soon, terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Drug Church has copies on tour with them. Pretty sure it was the tri color and not the splatter. No special tour copies or anything. They had lots of Hit Your Head type merch as well

thanks for the heads up, it's going to be tough to get funds together but ill try to make it happen

• 3 weeks later...

Got the shipping notice today from merchnow. Tracked it and it said it shipped the 29th and was delivered today.

I was very confused by that email, couldn't think of anything I'd ordered through MerchNow.  Glad these are finally on their way, seems like they were delayed unnecessarily.

I got mine in on Tuesday, but I haven't had any time to listen to it.

But No Sleep also has terrible customer service, I won't order through them direct anymore

I've never been a huge fan of No Sleep's roster, so I may be wrong.  But they used to seem like a fairly competent and professional label.  Now it seems like a hobby that's become an inconvenience to him.

I got mine in on Tuesday, but I haven't had any time to listen to it.

I've never been a huge fan of No Sleep's roster, so I may be wrong.  But they used to seem like a fairly competent and professional label.  Now it seems like a hobby that's become an inconvenience to him.

they didn't respond to multiple messages through multiple avenues and I had to file a paypal claim to get my money back when my order never showed up