PO: Offspring "Ixnay"

There probably will be a black variant for retail. I have the red Americana which might have been the last one that BM had cuz a friend wanted it and it was gone already. They did a good job on that one. Once I get this one and Splinter I'll be good on my Offspring collection.

I may have to jump on this. I'm sure there will be a retail variant, but this is my favorite offspring album and I'll kick myself if for some stupid reason this is the only pressing.

Assuming it's a pain to cancel an src preorder?

Not only are they a hassle to communicate with, but the best they'll be able to do is give you store credit. No reverse-charges or refunds.

I didn't know this was hard to find...last I checked, they were all over and they couldn't get rid of them :/

Where did you see copies? They've been going for $50+ on ebay for the last few years. So the answer can't be everywhere.

As for this repress. I will pick this up with the quickness somewhere other than SRC.

Where did you see copies? They've been going for $50+ on ebay for the last few years. So the answer can't be everywhere.

As for this repress. I will pick this up with the quickness somewhere other than SRC.

Last year I looked up "Offspring vinyl" on eBay (I was a new collector, this was the only way I knew how to find it) and I saw a bunch of copies for cheap. Ignition and Ixnay came up mostly.

i got mine for $32 secondhand three years ago. if the new one is 180-gram, i'd consider selling this one and buying the new one, but considering it'll end up being $32 again after shipping, it just feels like too much work... and i'm lazy

Last year I looked up "Offspring vinyl" on eBay (I was a new collector, this was the only way I knew how to find it) and I saw a bunch of copies for cheap. Ignition and Ixnay came up mostly.

this time last year they were going for about $45 to $55, according to popsike

i got mine for $32 secondhand three years ago. if the new one is 180-gram, i'd consider selling this one and buying the new one, but considering it'll end up being $32 again after shipping, it just feels like too much work... and i'm lazy

this time last year they were going for about $45 to $55, according to popsike

Maybe they were boots or something. Or maybe I'm crazy...no idea.

A shop near me had a copy just last week for $30 (could still have it for all I knwo).  I might of bought it if it was a little cheaper for nostalgia.