delete

toomanyrecords

Dude I sold you the Sufjan Stevens Exploding Whale at cost, and even went out of my way to get that thing for you, now you're selling it for $50?

I'm sorry about your job, but fuck that, that is completely bush league. How about you sell it back to me at the price I so generously gave you if you're that desperate for cash?

Don't believe this joker. 

Dude I sold you the Sufjan Stevens Exploding Whale at cost, and even went out of my way to get that thing for you, now you're selling it for $50?

If you're mad now, you're gonna be pissed when you find out what happened with the gold Devil and God tour variant that you went out of your way to acquire and sell at cost to ISIS.

Seriously.  That Sufjan 7" was released too recently for you to claim ignorance of who you were handing that vinyl over to.  Did you think he was going to put it in his permanent collection next to his 4 copies of black retail Deja???

If you're mad now, you're gonna be pissed when you find out what happened with the gold Devil and God tour variant that you went out of your way to acquire and sell at cost to ISIS.

Seriously. That Sufjan 7" was released too recently for you to claim ignorance of who you were handing that vinyl over to. Did you think he was going to put it in his permanent collection next to his 4 copies of black retail Deja???

He gave me a sob story then, just like his little sob story now. Now I see why this dude gets shit from everyone.

stillalivetui, I actually still have your copy you got me. I ended up getting tickets to an LA date last minute and got another copy at the show. I lost my job, they're selling for 50-100 dollars, and I need money. I think any normal person would do the same thing. I'm not going to be prideful and hold onto a record and not be able to pay my bills. 

I can take pictures of all 3 of my exploding whale records to prove it, if you'd like. I'm sorry if that upsets you. 

To clarify: I never bought your copy to flip. I'm really glad I have your copy, actually, so I can hold onto one and maybe get some money for the others to help me out financially during this unexpectedly rough time. People on this site love to jump down my throat, but if you can all put it into perspective for just a few seconds here...

Let's put this into perspective:

You're a 26 year old white male living in America. You "suddenly" lost your job... yet you made a thread telling us all you were GOING to lose your job 4 weeks ago. Do you know who in this country gets FOUR WEEKS of notice that they are losing a job? Nearly no one. Literally, that's quite a bit of notice.  Between the time you posted that original thread, and the time you posted this one, you posted in at least 13 separate threads for POs and new releases saying you were buying them or at least seriously considering which variant to buy.  You have a YouTube channel, and in every single episode of your "Vlog" there is quite literally THOUSANDS of dollars of vinyl behind you, not to mention TONS of collectible Funko toys.  You post nearly daily about all these shows you are going to, and clearly you had no issue having a TON of disposable income with this restaurant job you had.

But, then you come into the Sales section and post this faux-distressed, woe is me, take pity on a poor soul sale thread and think it excuses the fact that you're STILL overcharging on a lot of these, not to mention stillalivetui going out of his way picking something up for you that you then went ahead and bought multiples of anyway, obviously for the eventual resale value.

So, not to get all SJW-tumblr up in here but let's put THAT in perspective. Your self victimization and plea to us to help you out in this "difficult time" is bullshit, and pretty symptomatic of your ego.

I'm sorry you lost your job man, that shit sucks for anyone that has to deal with it. But don't post about it and use it to trick unsuspecting people into giving you money for your "survival".

Here are the facts that I'm going to state and then I'm done arguing in this topic, this topic is for selling not for a bitch fight. If you have an issue with me, take it to my PM box.

-I have 36 positive feedback on here and 0 negative. I'm a fair seller who has given MANY fair deals to people on here for years.

-I am not a "flipper", I don't buy things to re-sell immediately, but I do sell records that appreciate in value down the road. Why? Because it's MY property and if someone wants to pay that price, both parties are happy.

-No one has any say about my situation based on what they can gleam from my posts on an internet forum. You know nothing about me, so stop acting like you have me pinned.

Now let's please get back on topic. 

I have no interest in continuing this conversation, I've said my piece.

But I absolutely cannot pass up the opportunity to point out that you would like this thread to get back "on topic". The topic is LITERALLY

"Recently and suddenly unemployed, take pity on me LP sale"

I couldn't have been more on-topic if I tried.

Kwesst is innocent. The record he is selling for $40 profit isn't the one someone got for him. It is the duplicate he bought for himself soon after. And, for those who call that flipping, it isn't because he didn't buy that record to flip; he just bought it and it raised in value and he sold it cause it's his property and he can do what he wants with it. Also, all the stuff about him knowing he needs a new job 4 weeks ago and buying a ton of vinyl and concert tickets in that span and then saying he was suddenly out of a job and needs ends meat is irrelevant because invoking his white male privilege an automatic slate eraser and all evidence gets thrown out in the mistrial. So, haters step up your game because you have nothing on him. He's mother trucking innocent.