Cassette Store Day 2015 - October 17, 2015

TFP

I know it's a longshot but if you could possibly help me out with getting that Alex G Beach music tape I'd be really grateful. I had one preordered on bullmoose and they canceled my order :(

Andy has first dibs on an Alex G and second on SDF. Spooky rambo has first dibs on Beach Slang and SDF.

Awesome man thanks. really cool of you to help out people on the board. fingers crossed; i hope they at least have what you're hunting after.

Not a problem. My store usually gets a lot of RSD stuff, and they have a huge tape selection, so I expect to get something. That's also why I help the board. I see some shit sit around forever after RSD, so it helps everyone.

Showed up seven minutes early and I'm third in line. Shouldn't be a problem.

Edit: Got pretty much everything other people asked for, but couldn't get Green Day or SDF. Anyone wanna hook it up?

Wish I would have seen this earlier. My store had tons of Green Day tapes. I might go back later for you to see if they have any left.

Wish I would have seen this earlier. My store had tons of Green Day tapes. I might go back later for you to see if they have any left.

That'd be rad of you. Can definitely compensate you for the trouble. Supposedly they lost a box of tapes but don't plan on putting it out until the rush is over. I don't have time to go back until tomorrow, so if you hit me up first I'll take it.

That'd be rad of you. Can definitely compensate you for the trouble. Supposedly they lost a box of tapes but don't plan on putting it out until the rush is over. I don't have time to go back until tomorrow, so if you hit me up first I'll take it.

Cool. I'll probably go back after the Royals/Jays game later.