PO: The Wake - Here Comes Everybody + Singles 1983-1987 2XLP

I didn't see anything about this on the boards yet. Apparently it's the same set of songs that were included with the RSD boxset minus the boxset. Finally.

http://www.omnianmusicgroup.com/products/here-comes-everybody-singles-1983-1987

(Sorry for the lack of images or shortened links, I'm on mobile currently.)

Cannot recommend this enough. I have the Captured Tracks box set from a few years back and have to say this is a steal for $25. Highly recommended for anyone into Dream Pop, Post Punk, New Order or the sound of bands like Wild Nothing/Beach Fossils/Craft Spells/etc.

I posted about this album earlier in the week in the Shoegaze thread. Check it out here:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/103509-shoegazedream-pop-thread/?p=2385548

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just picked this up, really nice pressing and packaging.  I had read elsewhere there were concerns about where they sourced the masters from (including certain pressings sourced from vinyl with an off center hole causing a warbling effect) but I think it's great sounding record, especially given they didn't have the original tape to master from, great record through and through. Recommend also Captured Tracks Stockholm Monsters Reissue