Tons of Rise Records stuff (2012-2015) including test pressings

chairliketeeth

I used to work at the label and need to make some space in my apartment, so I finally got around to listing this stuff.  I put my collection up on Discogs, most of it's listed under the median price, you can find that HERE.

I also amassed quite a few test presses over the years. I'm planning on listing some of these on eBay soon, if you're interested in anything shoot me a message with and offer and we can chat!  I have that list in a Google Doc HERE.

A quick overview of what I have:

7Seconds, Bouncing Souls, Acacia Strain, Crown The Empire, Dave Hause, Defeat The Low, Emarosa, Emily’s Army, Evergreen Terrace, Face to Face, Fear Before The March of Flames, For The Fallen Dreams, Further Seems Forever, Hand of Mercy, Hands Like Houses, Hot Water Music, I Can Make a Mess, In Hearts Wake, Issues, Jonny Craig, Kevin Seconds, Like Moths to Falmes, Make Do And Mend/The Flatliners, Man Overboard, Matty Mullins, Memphis May Fire, Miss May I, Misser, Northlane, Of Mice & Men, Only Crime, Poison The Well, Polar Bear Club, PVRIS, Rescuer ,Sharks, Glamour Kills Sampler, Sleeping With Sirens, The Early November, The Jealous Sound, Transit, Rise 200, War Generation --- plus a few more.

Cheers!

EDIT: As I just replied to this thread, I've had a ton of messages asking me for pricing so I just went ahead and added what I'd like to get for the remaining test presses in the spreadsheet to save everyone some time. I'm down to talk about deals for ordering more than one item as well, so feel free to message me!

I'm also lowering some of the prices on my Discogs collection. If you're interested in regular vinyl, that's where to find that stuff! 

Hey everyone, saw a bunch of messages come in overnight - I'm going to be super busy this weekend and won't be able to reply to everything, so if you don't hear back from me don't sweat it! I'm not going to put anything up on eBay for a bit so I'll go through the offers and get back to you ASAP.

Would you go 30 on one of the Emarosa 2LP comps. Don't care which just don't want the new clear press

All of the regular vinyl is available for purchase on Discogs, you can check that out here: http://www.discogs.com/seller/chairliketeeth/profile 

For that particular item I'm asking for $49.99 plus shipping - U.S. only. 

Thanks!

Hey everyone, I've had a ton of messages asking me for pricing so I just went ahead and added what I'd like to get for the remaining test presses. There's still a little over half of the ones I originally listed left; I've updated to Google Doc HERE

I'm also lowering some of the prices on my Discogs collection, which you can find HERE. If you're interested in regular vinyl, that's where to find that stuff! 

Now that folks are starting to receive some records, you can check out my feedback before you order :) 

• 1 month later...

As I mentioned already, I used to work at Rise and amassed a large collection over the years - and my small apartment and growing family needs some more space! Most of my collection has been purchased at this point, and in an effort to move the last bit of my inventory, I've reduced the prices on almost every record. I'm also lowering my shipping rates to a flat $5 if you live in the States, and opening up shipping to International buyers for a $20 flat rate.  If you buy more than 1 record, all other items ship along with it for free!

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. You can find my remaining list of test presses here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oBL01VTtXfJi6IICKIYvv-06Pmi4fDqhxk7d4jUt6yI/edit#gid=0

• 3 months later...