PO - Lost post-punk/proto-indie classics reissued on Manufactured - Momus, The Wild Poppies more..

Lost post-punk/proto-indie classics reissued on Manufactured - Momus, The Wild Poppies and The Beach Bullies..

All of the LPs have been out of print for at least 20-30 years prior and sell for hundreds used. The BB and WP release have a bunch of previously unreleased stuff on them too.

check it out below.

THE BEACH BULLIES ‘We Rule The Universe’ 

LP/Expanded CD 

THE WILD POPPIES  ‘Heroine: The Wild Poppies Complete Collection, (1986-1989)’ 
2xLP/Deluxe CD 

MOMUS ‘Circus Maximus’ 
Expanded 2xLP/CD 

Limited color vinyl is available for the first two releases, while supplies last. More information on all is at:manufacturedrecordings.com

• 2 months later...

I ordered the Wild Poppies about a month ago.  Emailed CT/OMG and they're saying the records haven't reached them yet. First 100 are the splatters.  Anyone else order this?  It's killing me to see if I grabbed a green or not.  

so far.  two out of the three have been delayed. 

sadly.

I was kind of making sure I didn't miss something like it being cancelled.  Also I have the patience of a toddler jacked up on candy waiting for something.  Hah.

I know the feeling...I guess I'm at the point where I expect stuff to be super late.

But it's great getting that surprise when something sweet you had forgotten you ordered shows up.

• 2 months later...