PO: No Sleep Records 2016 Subscription - /120 180 Gram gold.

Jetboy

Does anyone know what the heck No Sleep are referring to when they say "free vinyl" in their most recent newsletter?

What do you do to unlock that promotion?

Do you pick what record comes free?

Is it a mystery/grab bag style record that they throw into your order?

Is it the same "free vinyl" that they mention for the subscription or a separate "free vinyl" that users who are buying normal LPs can unlock?

Is there any confirmation that you will be getting a free vinyl record when you checkout?

Thanks for all the helpful responses.

• 2 months later...

I've had the feeling they wouldn't be around much longer. The constant sales, the lame apparel label Chris started, and his recent attempt to sell himself as a web designer all make it look like they are trying pretty hard to stay afloat.

Shame to see that No Sleep has fallen to where it is. Used to be a name/symbol of the scene or whatever in 2010 when B&C, TWY, IIOI and others were releasing their early stuff. It was almost like if you knew No Sleep, you were in some sort of cult/family. I guess this is what happens when you mismanage money and sign too much with very little return. 

Shame to see that No Sleep has fallen to where it is. Used to be a name/symbol of the scene or whatever in 2010 when B&C, TWY, IIOI and others were releasing their early stuff. It was almost like if you knew No Sleep, you were in some sort of cult/family. I guess this is what happens when you mismanage money and sign too much with very little return. 

Yep. I had one of those NO SLEEP CULT decals on the back of my last car. Sad to see this.

• 3 months later...

It's March and NS hasn't even announced a single release for 2016 (the delayed Shai Hulud and TWY releases don't count!). I'm so glad I requested a refund for this year's sub and Chris actually got back to me right away with a response and the money.

Anybody else here silly enough to sign up and still waiting to actually find out if you're getting any records?