Does the Kenwood KD-291RC use the same needle and cartriges as the KD-291R?

http://www.vinylengine.com/library/kenwood/kd-291r.shtml

Sign up here and download the owners manual, should answer any questions you have about the table.

I found it somewhere else and it said on the cover KD-291RC/ KD-291R So i guess its the same player just maybe a slight difference. Its probably the same needle though.

It's cheap for a reason

I wasn't expecting a 3k table out of the deal lol. But i ended up going to a yard sale and bargained with a guy who ended up having one of those overpriced Crosley 5 in ones and a decent sound system both for $12 so i cant complain, Eventually ill sell off the Crosley for something a lot better and that has audio out. But he gave me 2 sets of speakers and only one reciever so i think i may sell off the other set and i can probably make my money back plus some.

I wasn't expecting a 3k table out of the deal lol. But i ended up going to a yard sale and bargained with a guy who ended up having one of those overpriced Crosley 5 in ones and a decent sound system both for $12 so i cant complain, Eventually ill sell off the Crosley for something a lot better and that has audio out. But he gave me 2 sets of speakers and only one reciever so i think i may sell off the other set and i can probably make my money back plus some.

What else was in your $12 haul? sounds like you might have got your moneys worth on this one.