YOU GUYS NEVER LIKE THE SHOWS IM GOING TO BUT(HWM)

i saw against me at terminal five. i think i'm just gonna hit up the philly HWM show instead of this one.

After reading this post I was like 'WTF?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THEY WERE PLAYING IN PHILLY!?!?!?!" and then looked it up and realized the Philly show is the same night as the PIB/Dillinger Four show which I'd much rather go to, especially since I'm going to the NYC show.

And while the line-up is kind of weird, this show is a dream. Thursday and PIB are two of my top ten favorite bands and I've always wanted to see HWM. I am muchly stoked.

I will be at this.

I just found out that Thursday is opening, fucking awesome.

Oh and I found out about paint it black a couple weeks ago, going to be awesome. If you are going to be at the D4 show, that's alright, if you're missing this for alk3, you are stupid, (unless you have a crush on American Steel than it's okay)

but seriously, alk3 has a lot of bad songs, HWM has few bad songs.

but seriously, alk3 has a lot of bad songs, HWM has few bad songs.

and Dillinger Four has no bad songs.

had to finish that.

i've only seen DILLINGER FOUR 2x.. once when we played with them, and a few weeks ago, i stayed for 4 songs... they are good.. and they supriesed me the 1st time i saw them.. lots of fun...