Anyone know whats up with Bird Tapes?

Somebody... Please... Please hit me up. Been posting on this forum attempting to locate a copy since 2014. It would seriously mean the world to me. I'm also not seeing Alex until November. Willing to pay $$$ as well as give you a free copy of beach music on blue cassette. Please guys :(

11 minutes ago, dkrtz said:

Somebody... Please... Please hit me up. Been posting on this forum attempting to locate a copy since 2014. It would seriously mean the world to me. I'm also not seeing Alex until November. Willing to pay $$$ as well as give you a free copy of beach music on blue cassette. Please guys :(

2014?! You're like an old man. Which makes me want to see when I joined LOL

confused :( friend went to go grab me a tape at the show at the 930 club tonight and the band told her they didn't have it. so be hesitant when buying concert tix for friends just to get you a salt tape (I think i read someone was going to do that earlier). super bummmedd

Edited by alllexm

1 hour ago, alllexm said:

confused :( friend went to go grab me a tape at the show at the 930 club tonight and the band told her they didn't have it. so be hesitant when buying concert tix for friends just to get you a salt tape (I think i read someone was going to do that earlier). super bummmedd

:o definitely already worked out having a friend in NC go... Oh no........

1 hour ago, mellowtooth said:

seeing him in early october, if the tapes are there i'll grab as many as they'll let me buy for you guys 

A champion among men. 

29 minutes ago, betawaves said:

dude ily. I'm seeing them November 1st, so if they still have any then I'll do the same.

I think he's in nola nov. 3rd, so i guess i'm useless here. i wonder what other merch he'll have; shirts etc 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...