[FS: +44/When Your Heart Stops Beating] The "buy for the board" thread (international or US)

DecayToDeath

CURRENT INVENTORY:

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO ORDER:

blink-182 Greatest Hits

- Dillinger Escape Plan Irony is a Dead Scene

A little while ago, I started buying stuff from Hot Topic and sending it to international users, saving them money on shipping. That eventually expanded into buying stuff that sells out quickly so that those who missed out on it can get their hands on one.

Even though it's something extra to keep track of, I love doing it. I have my system worked out, so no major issues (anymore...) and it's completely manageable.

There are a few reasons I started this thread. First of all, I don't think it's nearly as convenient for me to just pop up in threads and ask if people want stuff. This works in conjunction with my second reason, I do not follow every single thread on the board. If there's a release I don't know about, I can't be there to buy any when they go online (trust me, I get a lot of PMs asking about stuff that I didn't even know existed). The third reason I thought it would make more sense on the S/T/W board. More people come over here rather than go on the main board's thread looking for extra copies of sold-out releases. Visibility and convenience, y'know? The fourth and final reason is, I can use this as an easier way of saying "I have an extra copy of XYZ record" instead of making a new topic here or simply posting in that release's thread (I'll still do that, though). I'll update the title to reflect my current "inventory", if you will.

All I ask of you guys is a little help. Pop into the thread and let me know if anything big is coming (whether it be at Hot Topic, the primary contender, or somewhere else) and I'll go out of my way to grab a few for those who may not be at their computer when it goes up. Or, alternatively, if something is online but the international shipping charge is OUTRAGEOUS, let me know, and I'll get it to you for cheaper.

As always, PM me! I won't bite! I hope to satisfy many happy 'customers' in the future :)

I'm staying out of this because of the sale spoiling rule.

You seem kinda intense. Dirty rotten flipper flipping stuff at cost. You're going to vinyl hell.

Nah... Thats you. He doesn't care if you wanna ask $85 for your HT copy of antichrist superstar & doesnt bother making shitty comments on your thread but he sure loses his shit when anyone else tries to sell their copy of a hot topic release here. Hot topic release police. I wouldnt really care as long as he stayed in this thread instead of hijacking other people's posts.

Nah... Thats you. He doesn't care if you wanna ask $85 for your HT copy of antichrist superstar & doesnt bother making shitty comments on your thread but he sure loses his shit when anyone else tries to sell their copy of a hot topic release here. Hot topic release police. I wouldnt really care as long as he stayed in this thread instead of hijacking other people's posts.

There's a bit of a difference here. He actually played his Antichrist Superstar (from what he's told me, he played it a lot). He didn't buy it with the sole intention of making a profit, he's selling it because he needs some cash right now. Basically anyone on this board would tell you that it's not cool to buy something and sell it right afterwards, never having listened to or even having opened it.