WTB: BWP - Root Of All Evil, More Than Life - Love Let Me Go, Culture Abuse - The Day Dreams Of Nothing, Pallbearer, True Widow

deer

47 minutes ago, deer said:

Could you link me this? I couldn't find it, I must be tired.

http://www.veronarecords.net/#!store/c1h3

Use paypal. I had an issue where they didn't ship it for a month, then did a paypal claim and they messaged me apologizing and they got it to my less than a week later. So I was happy but it took a bit.

Just messaged a huge lot of people on Deadformat inquiring about Shirokuma and Yumi records, about to do the same for Athletics... so so sorry if I'm messaging anyone here and bothering them! This is one of my older methods of finding rare records, it's how I completed my Hotelier variant collection... just ignore my message if it's a bother. Trying my hardest.

• 2 weeks later...
On July 27, 2016 at 7:38 PM, deer said:

Just messaged a huge lot of people on Deadformat inquiring about Shirokuma and Yumi records, about to do the same for Athletics... so so sorry if I'm messaging anyone here and bothering them! This is one of my older methods of finding rare records, it's how I completed my Hotelier variant collection... just ignore my message if it's a bother. Trying my hardest.

I do this unapologetically from time to time. Sure there are naysayers but sometimes it's the only way!

• 3 weeks later...