Netflix / Amazon Prime original series

7 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

so good. the new season was so great. I hate the way they end the seasons though, because I immediately want MORE.

I feel you. They always leave you wanting more which is great, but I want it now! Haha. I'd much rather take that than a shit ending. What surprised me about season 2 is how they touched on how much actual time had passed over their relationship. A lot less than what I thought. 

25 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I feel you. They always leave you wanting more which is great, but I want it now! Haha. I'd much rather take that than a shit ending. What surprised me about season 2 is how they touched on how much actual time had passed over their relationship. A lot less than what I thought. 

Yea, so much damn drama in what amounts to a crazy insignificant amount of time. 

54 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Im super excited about Iron Fist, but the review so far have not been too kind.  

I'm really hoping the show picks up in the second half of the season (reviewers have only seen 6 episodes I believe).

Master of None S2 is supposed to air in April according to a quick google search.

16 hours ago, dantheriver said:

I'm really hoping the show picks up in the second half of the season (reviewers have only seen 6 episodes I believe).

Master of None S2 is supposed to air in April according to a quick google search.

AHHH, I didnt realize they only saw half the season.  Sounds like a typical Netflix Marvel series, which I love.  

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

13 Reasons Why on Netflix was a good watch. Starts out slow and the characters are kinda irritating but shifts in dynamic and gets really dark. The last couple episodes were hard to watch because they were so brutal.

I agree with all of this. At times, Clay sucks, and Tony is annoying.. but the final 3.. damn.

That final episode was VERY tough to watch... but they did do a very good job at showing the realness/darkness of it.

On 4/5/2017 at 1:10 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

Anyone watch the Netflix original movie "I Don't Feel at Home in this World Anymore?"

Pretty damn funny and gory.  I loved it.

This

On 4/5/2017 at 1:28 PM, Bladewillisisdead said:

This one was really good. Had a tiny bit of a Fargo vibe, at least as far as the violence/gore.

Definitely

On 4/5/2017 at 1:39 PM, FiggyPuddling said:

Kind of reminded me of "God Bless America" if anyone has seen that.

Holy shit I had forgotten about that movie. You're totally right