¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netflix / Amazon Prime original series

2 hours ago, deadreckoning said:

This. I got about 15 minutes into the dubbed version and turned it off. The dubbing was annoying in general, but the English dialog was just plain bad. The scene with the kids bickering in the morning was brutal - "I'm on a hunger strike until the world's problems are solved!" If you can switch to the original German with English subtitles I will give it another shot.

You definitely can.

On 1/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, dnl said:

For those of you with Amazon Prime, check out The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I'm not that big of a fan of a majority of Amazon's output, but this one is incredibly funny.

Per your post I checked this out. The wife and I ended up blazing through it and finished it today. Fantastic show, very funny too. Can't wait to see what the do in the next season.

Playing catch-up.

Watched the entirety of American Vandal last night for the second time. Immediate favorite. I also second any DARK recommendations (and switching to subtitles). It might not be as good as some of the shows it is compared to, but it holds its own and has the most beautiful intro I've ever seen. I also keep hearing good things about Big Mouth, but I can't get past the first episode.

Lastly, Hang the DJ warmed my cold dead heart more than San Junipero ever could.