¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netflix / Amazon Prime original series

Also Sense 8 SUCKS. I've had several friends try to rope me into watching it, but every time it SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

I heard it was good. What's the story?

Bloodline was good. It started to drag a bit, but I enjoyed it.

Not netflix, but I really want the man in the high castle to not suck.

I heard it was good. What's the story?

Bloodline was good. It started to drag a bit, but I enjoyed it.

Not netflix, but I really want the man in the high castle to not suck.

The Man In The High Castle's first episode/pilot was pretty damn good.  I already know the book, so the ending won't be much a surprise, but it's still a great PKD work.

I didn't like Narcos. Halfway through episode 3 my girlfriend and I gave up and finished Under the Dome.

UtD is objectively WAY worse, but it was more fun to make fun of it than watch Marcos.

I walked in on my friends watching Narcos and it was just a series of softcore sex scenes.  I thought it was a show on skinemax or something.

Wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing.

I didn't like Narcos. Halfway through episode 3 my girlfriend and I gave up and finished Under the Dome.

UtD is objectively WAY worse, but it was more fun to make fun of it than watch Marcos.

Out of everything you've ever posted on these boards this is by far the craziest shit I've ever read from you. *slow claps*

Out of everything you've ever posted on these boards this is by far the craziest shit I've ever read from you. *slow claps*

Narcos is definitely a well made show. I just didn't find it engaging. At least with Under the Dome I could half pay attention while doing other shit.

I'm actually really excited for another season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. I was a huge fan of 30 Rock and I feel like the writing is of the same caliber.

I also think the last season of 30 Rock was a fucking masterpiece. I'm pretty snobby about writing anyway.