Anyone Collect Enamel/Button Pins?

cambionic

• 2 weeks later...

On May 7, 2016 at 3:45 PM, janer05 said:

If anyone is still looking for Prison Mike or  Jim as Dwight, it looks like they're back on the site. There's also a new one- Yankee Swap Micheael Scott. Got myself one of each, Jim and Dwight. 

http://www.heartificialco.com

Running super low of these again. Plus we have this beauty up who's huge!

christmas.png?fit=max&h=1000&w=1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just started up a little pin company and figured I'd share it on one of the forums I frequent most.  There isn't really any crossover at this point between my love for music and vinyl and this pin adventure (pinventure?) but I'm pretty excited about it.

It's called The District Pin Co.  You can browse the huge catalog of pin(s) in our store http://thedistrictpinco.bigcartel.com

The idea behind the first series, The Neighborhood, is to focus on the things we love about our own neighborhood, things your neighborhood may be famous for or something that the locals know all about.  The first neighborhood is my old one and one of the most favorite things from it, the southern style biscuit.  More specifically, a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from Tudor's Biscuit World. People in and around the West Virginia Tri-state area should know all about this food joint and their incredible biscuits.

I'm also donating 10% of the sales of this pin to help the families who have been affected by the massive flooding in WV.  So there's that.

Anyway, I'm pumped about it and figured I'd share.  Pin number 2 is about to be ordered!

Instagram is here: http://www.instagram.com/thedistrictpinco

22 hours ago, randomfortunepa said:

I am guessing it has something to do with this and Square of Opposition

200_s.gif

It does have something to do with Square of Opp and a certain type of weather...

limited to 50 only sold at the fest

all proceeds going to a local charity 

Edited by museummouth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if anyone needs help making pins, my company makes tons of them. We made the restoration ones, and the mxpx ones, as well as bunch for Against Me!, Merge Records, and a whole bunch of other cool places.

[email protected]

We work with US and overseas vendors for different finishes, and cool additional features.

• 2 weeks later...