MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

I like all the assholes posting their copies of the OST for $110-$170 when they are still available on the merch site. Go get fucked, you cowards.

Cowards?  I can see you calling them a lot of things....but I don't understand cowards.

If anything I would say they are pretty bold if they have the balls to charge $100 more than what you can easily buy this record for.

Thanks for letting us know where your copies are.

Well played, sir.

Cowards?  I can see you calling them a lot of things....but I don't understand cowards.

If anything I would say they are pretty bold if they have the balls to charge $100 more than what you can easily buy this record for.

"Ain't nothin' goin' on but the money and power. Got one in the chamber for you weak ass cowards."

You guys really think there will ever be a run of actual red/white split vinyl to purchase in the future? Would def double dip for that. Might even buy six copies of the same pokeball variant. 

If there is a split pressing, I will definitely jump on that for multiple copies.  I was really excited about the pokeball variant, but I understand that sometimes things don't work out as planned.  It's kinda shitty, but the music is what matters.

Also, while we're throwing pipe dreams out there - maybe if the split run gets made, it'll get a better alternate cover.  ;)

it's a test press.

Black, with a white label with TEST PRESS written on it and with TEST PRESS written on the sleeve where they had the hand number at

its like 2 am so i dont feel like taking a pic rn

Cooooooool. 

If I had a spare test I'd trade you. haha. 

Edit: And the sound is pretty good. My system sucks, but my buddies is top notch: it sounded pretty good on his. So you know. That's two people saying that now. If you want an in depth breakdown, well I don't have time right now, but I can do that later.