MOONSHAKE RECORDS THREAD.

Satan

Really bummed out for Sean on this, after like 2 years of planning and him working toward putting out something so awesome as a one man show and the plant has to pull this on him, it's truly a travesty, like Kess said the dude's been nothing but awesome and always came through, shame on that fuckin plant!

It's no big surprise that vinyl doesn't come out the way they're planned sometimes, but I don't think the colors look bad at all.  They're still the same colors as the Poké Balls.  I'm happy just to be getting a Pokémon soundtrack on vinyl.

Agree! I think they look good still, And happy to finally get this , got the Master ball.

My only disappointment is that I got the transparent red/white and I think that's the one in the image that has a really weak swirl (unless that's the opaque red/white?). Personally I think the masterball looks coolest with that purple swirl, but I'm hoping the transparent red/white will look really neat in person

Still never got a shipping email and yet he just sent a mass one saying all orders have gone out. I guess it will just show up next week.

Im not too sure it matters at this point because they dont come with a tracking number (I mean as far as him updating the tracking number on Etsy and what not)

Was a little confused about the email he sent out seeing as I never got shipping confirmation either, but if everyone here's saying it'll be fine then I guess I'll hope for the best.

Nah man, I think you should...........KeepDoubting.........(CSI "Yeeeeah")