PO: Kurt Cobain - Montage of Heck: The Home Recordings

Kind of disagree, yes there a bunch of bands from the same era, the Tads and Mudhoneys of the world, that deserved more recognition but Nirvana was massive and Nevermind is IMO easily the best album of the early 90s. To be honest I think he gets more credit because when he died music in the mid to late 90s went to shit with watered down versions of what was going on, the Bush and Candleboxes of the world.

Dinosaur Jr were doing what Nirvana do but better years before Nirvana even started. I think I heard Kim Gordon say it before, but if the production was a bit better, You're Living All Over Me could have been Dinosaur's Nevermind.

Idk I thought Nirvana and Foo Fighters were really cool when I was 11. Nirvana's best songs are the B-Sides and Foo Fighters will never top the self titled album. I really hate how people are milking Kurt's legacy, since his growing fame was his reason to take his life. I feel like if he were somehow able to see all this shit, he would not be happy at all whatsoever

Though I'm a fan, I don't know if QOTSA really are radio rock. I only ever hear "No One Knows" on the radio.

I don't really listen to the radio anymore, but i thought by the crowds Queens draw at concerts that they were on the Foos level, especially after the last LP was so well received. they are a superior band creatively, but I guess the Foos have the numbers.

• 1 month later...

I know that Sappy demo has been around on the Outcesticide boots for a long time. I'd imagine most of that stuff has been.

That, Clean Up Before She Comes, and Beans have been out there. All new. Most not good. I like Poison's Gone, and Do Re Mi is one of the best songs KC wrote, but it doesn't make up for the whole product.  

It's kind of impressive how much junk they have to release.  I felt like With The Lights Out was billed as everything left when it came out, and it turns out it was only scraping the top.

And there's still so much more.  It seems only half the Outcesticide series is officially released.  Where's The End?