No Sleep is having a Fall sale... some $10 LPs and 30% off

Don't forget you can also use it in the other label shops like Hobbledehoy and Animal Style that host through No Sleep. Good way to get those Ceres records, also cool variants of Owen and Braid releases.

Also Black Numbers, I recommend some Arliss Nancy for some Lucero style jams. Dudes are the best. 

Good luck actually getting a free record in your order. I just got my most recent order, for six damn records at that, and no freebie's. A little ticked considering I order from these guys at least once a month. End bitching.

Did you email them? I've found them to be really great service wise. I ordered 1 record when they first started doing the free vinyl and they sent the green TS and the Past Haunts, which ended up being a pretty good listen.

Did you email them? I've found them to be really great service wise. I ordered 1 record when they first started doing the free vinyl and they sent the green TS and the Past Haunts, which ended up being a pretty good listen.

I had considered emailing them, but I haven't really decided if it's worth it. I own pretty much everything but that TS record and Major League's debut, so my chances of getting something I don't have are pretty low anyway.

i ordered a bunch of stuff during the back to school sale. (shirts, pins, posters, jacket, etc)

almost two months later and I get an email saying that half my order was already "sold out".

I hate that.  cancelled the order.  

The customer service was terrible.  No communication at all.  Never purchasing from this company again.  highly disappointed.