PO: DAUGHTER "Not To Disappear" LP

dreamover

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

I've listened to the album twice today. It's different. Lyrically and musically - they've definitely evolved in a different direction. I really like it, but it's definitely not just a continuation of their last record. It's gonna take me more listens to really form an opinion. But god damn they put a lot into this one.

it's not available on 4AD's store and it's currently unavailable on amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Not-Disappear-LP-Daughter/dp/B0167PDM10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452826857&sr=8-1&keywords=daughter+vinyl_

but amoeba still has it available for purchase with a release date of tomorrow interesting 

Woah, when did The Wild Youth EP skyrocket in price? it has sold for over $100 on Discogs. I discovered mine is damaged on the edge like someone dropped it and casually thought of replacing it since it was like $8.  Now I'm really disappointed and on top of that, I have no idea when/how it happened :(

Woah, when did The Wild Youth EP skyrocket in price? it has sold for over $100 on Discogs. I discovered mine is damaged on the edge like someone dropped it and casually thought of replacing it since it was like $8.  Now I'm really disappointed and on top of that, I have no idea when/how it happened :(

I was at the same place a few years back. Then I went to a Daughter show and they had it for sale at the show which was amazing because I was about to pay handsomely for it.