PO: SRCVINYL Mudvayne - Lost and Found 2XLP

I thought it was a joke.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Mudvayne-%252d-Lost-and-Found-2XLP.html

The description was written by an eighth-grader. There is no other explanation:

"Lost and Found was described as a hard rock album by Consequence of Sound. It includes elements of thrash metal. The song "Determined" (originally titled "Fucking Determined") utilizes elements of modern thrash and hardcore punk,while the song IMN's lyrics revolve around suicide,a recurring theme in Mudvayne's songs. The track "Choices" was described by Gray as "the eight-minute opus". It is to date the longest Mudvayne song."

"Lost and Found was described as a hard rock album by Consequence of Sound. It includes elements of thrash metal. The song "Determined" (originally titled "Fucking Determined") utilizes elements of modern thrash and hardcore punk,while the song IMN's lyrics revolve around suicide,a recurring theme in Mudvayne's songs. The track "Choices" was described by Gray as "the eight-minute opus". It is to date the longest Mudvayne song."

You're being too generous. I would say fifth grader at best. But also, if the only thing you can say about an album is the genre and the length of songs, maybe you shouldn't press a double vinyl. But then again, I'm not SRC.

What the what? Is there really a demand for this? I thought the email was a joke too. Wow.

SRC isn't known for catering to demand (see Sopranos, Dumb & Dumber, Napolean Dynamite sdtrks, etc)

Just give me LD 50 pls & thanx.

I thought it was a joke.

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Mudvayne-%252d-Lost-and-Found-2XLP.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_and_Found_(Mudvayne_album)#Music_and_lyrics

Don't care about this album, but like others, I'd be interested in seeing L.D. 50 or the one that came after. But this stuff falls into the pure-nostalgia part of the record collection, with things like Coheed and Anberlin. Stuff I don't really NEED, and won't spin that often, but I have a weird obligation to own it. I've definitely been buying those types of things less often, I completely passed on both Static-X pressings of albums I used to love. Just didn't seem worth it.