MuteMath - "Vitals", Album out 11/13, LP out 1/8/2016

NEEE..., or anyone else really, I would love the cassette pre-order so much. If anyones willing to help me out I'd be very appreciative. I'm in NY with nothing withing 150 miles of me.

But anywho, I saw this leaked and no way can I wait til tomorrow to listen to this haha. I'll be checking it out tonight when I get home

Its gonna be available here in TX at my local shop. If I can preorder 2, I'll hook you up.

Listening to the leak. The track Stratosphere is AMAZING, reminisce of Armistice

You're my hero. I've seen MuteMath live so many times in every stage of their career. I'd be super appreciative. 

You're my hero. I've seen MuteMath live so many times in every stage of their career. I'd be super appreciative. 

yeah dude, I was front row fro Armistice tour. Seen them so many times, it feels right that they've release this monster of an album. So good.

Even the singles that I didn't like at first, when listened mixed in with the rest, are very enjoyable to me.

Look forward to seeing this live.

yeah dude, I was front row fro Armistice tour. Seen them so many times, it feels right that they've release this monster of an album. So good.

Even the singles that I didn't like at first, when listened mixed in with the rest, are very enjoyable to me.

Look forward to seeing this live.

Loved the Armistice tour, was my first time seeing them, love the flow of all the tracks. Lots to take apart and listen to

New song. It's the last track on the album, which I absolutely hate when bands do but I listened anyway because I'm an idiot with no self-control and am way too excited about this album. It's really good. https://soundcloud.com/mutemath/remain

dude the last song. Dear god.... so good. 

Loved the Armistice tour, was my first time seeing them, love the flow of all the tracks. Lots to take apart and listen to

Duuuuudes, you have no idea how excited I am to see them in March. They've only been to Arizona once in the past six years and I've yet to see them. I want to join your club.

I picked up my cassette today. Does anyone know how the voucher for the vinyl works? I got the cassette and a signed cd insert but no voucher. Haven't opened the cassette yet though. The store didn't know anything about the offer.

The store should have known so bad on them.

Mine had a list of people who bought the cassette, name, phone number, etc.

but essentially, you'd go back to the record store and pick up your record, in January I've been told

The store should have known so bad on them.

Mine had a list of people who bought the cassette, name, phone number, etc.

but essentially, you'd go back to the record store and pick up your record, in January I've been told

I sent my Mum into Lunchbox Records in Charlotte for mine (it's a long way from the UK to Charlotte for a cassette) and they explained it to her fine

• 2 weeks later...

Paul did an Q&A on twitter today and among the questions was: 

Q: are you guys planning to re-release vinyl for your older albums? if not... if you some lying around...

A: We have a plan for that. So just stay tuned.

Full Q&A here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mutemath/comments/3v70b2/pauls_twitter_qa_responses/

Paul did an Q&A on twitter today and among the questions was: 

Q: are you guys planning to re-release vinyl for your older albums? if not... if you some lying around...

A: We have a plan for that. So just stay tuned.

Full Q&A here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mutemath/comments/3v70b2/pauls_twitter_qa_responses/

YES PLEASE