PO: Frank Turner - The First Ten Years

http://www.thefirsttenyears.com/

This 7LP box set comprises The First Three Years, The Second Three Years and The Third Three Years on double gate-fold coloured vinyl as well as an additional single gatefold coloured vinyl titled Ten For Ten – featuring previously unreleased music. The four albums are presented in a beautifully designed box, together with an exclusive print on heavy-weight paper and will include a download code for all the songs.

This is the first time that The Second and Third Three Years have been released on vinyl, with The First Three Years only being previously available on a limited run vinyl in USA. These albums collect a huge selection of non-album tracks — live sessions, unreleased demos, covers, out-takes, alternative versions and other exclusive songs.

• The LPs will currently only be available as part of the box-set.
  • This initial release of the boxset will be limited to 1000 copies.
  • They will be shipped via courier to most worldwide destinations
  • Available from Xtra Mile Recordings and other selected retailers in the UK/Europe/North America.
  • From the 20th November 2015 Ten For Ten will be available from all good digital retailers.

XtraMile just hates the U.S.? That "Buddies" 10" was outrageously priced when it came out and the shipping was outrageous and I fanboy paid for it and they literally shipped that shit across the Atlantic Ocean in a fucking Manila Envelope with nothing else in it

The Buddies 10" was available in the US via Kings Road Merch. That's where I got mine. It wasn't expensive either.

I had to order mine from Japan. But it still wasn't expensive.

Pretty stoked about Atlanta Curse being a track on the Ten for Ten LP. Pretty sure this is a live recording from an impromptu show he played on the street corner here one night.

From Banquet Records:

1. The Real Damage 2. Nashville Tennessee 3. Thatcher Fucked the Kids 4. This Town Aint Big Enough for the One of Me 5. Casanova Lament 6. I Really Don't Care what you did on Your Gap Year 7. The Outdoor Type 8. You Are My Sunshine 9. Sea Legs 10. Back to Sleep 11. Sunshine State 12. Heartless Bastard Motherfucker 13. Pay to Cum 14. Fix Me 15. Hold Your Tongue 16. Front Crawl 17. Jet Lag (Rock) 18. Photosynthesis (Truck Session) 19. Worse Things Happen at Sea (Truck Session) 20. Imperfect Tense (Truck Session) 21. District Sleeps Alone Tonight 22. Smiling at Strangers on Trains 23. Dancing Queen 24. Longing For The Day

25. Sailor's Boots 26. Pass It Along 27. Rock & Roll Romance 28. To Absent Friends 29. The Next Round 30. Song For Eva Mae 31. Wanderlust 32. Balthazar Impresario 33. Mr Richards 34. Song To Bob 35. Thunder Road 36. Sally 37. Barbara Allen 38. The Quiet One 39. Build Me Up Buttercup 40. Linoleum 41. The Slow Train 42. The Greatest Day 43. My Poor Friend Me 44. On A Plain 45. Fathers Day 46. Last Christmas

47. Somebody To Love 48. Hits and Mrs 49. Sweet Albion Blues 50. Riot Song 51. Something Of Freedom 52. Fields Of June 53. Happy New Year 54. American Girl 55. There Are Bad Times Just Around The Corner 56. Pancho & lefty 57. Big Foot 58. Live & Let Die 59. The Corner 60. Kiera 61. Plain Sailing Weather 62. Tell Tale Signs 63. The Way I Tend To Be 64. The Ballad Of Me and My Friends 65. Broken Piano (demo) 66. Born To Run 67. Dan's Song

68. Old Flames (featuring Billy the Kid) 69. The Next Storm (original demo) 70. Hits & Mrs (full-band demo) 71. I Am Disappeared (live) 72. Wessex Boy (original demo) 73. Atlanta Curse 74. Redemption (Matt Nasir mix) 75. Isabel (live) 76. Substitute (live session) 77. The Ballad of Me and My Friends (original demo)

The Buddies 10" was available in the US via Kings Road Merch. That's where I got mine. It wasn't expensive either.

Was this after they initially went on sale at XtraMile? At the time I bought mine (pretty sure the day they went up) the only option was XtraMile

It was expensive because of the exchange rate. Wasn't my first time ordering from over seas, but the shipping price I remember being pretty expensive

Is your copy still the translucent green from the first press?