FS: Courtney Barnett/Dead Weather/Jack White/Alexisonfire/National/Iron Man/2001 (Mondo)/Radiohead

fondfarewell

All prices are net of Paypal fees, but include media mail shipping in the U.S. (extra cost if you want something fancier). Glad to ship globally at cost (tracking service required).

Condition is NM/NM unless otherwise noted. Any minor flaws will be detailed or photographed for you prior to purchase. All questions happily answered and reasonable packing requests accommodated.

Alexisonfire - "Dogs Blood" green OR orange vinyl ($25 each; unplayed)

Courtney Barnett - "I've Got a Friend Called Emily Ferris" 10", autographed ($80; unplayed)

Courtney Barnett - "Pedestrian at Best"/"Being Around" 7" ($40; unplayed)

Courtney Barnett - "Sometimes I Sit And Think, And Sometimes I Just Sit" UK 2xLP orange vinyl ($45)
**note: minor water damage on printed inner sleeves sustained in shipping; also, both copies I've played have a flaw at the very start of "Elevator Operator" that causes the needle to jump grooves with my light-tracking cartridge; played fine using a cartridge with a heavier (and more average) tracking weight, so you might not notice depending on your set-up

The Dead Weather - "Sea of Cowards Live at Third Man Records" blue/black vinyl TMR Vault release ($200; unplayed; price includes priority shipping)

Iron Man - OST red vinyl sealed (#499 of 500) ($55; sealed)

Mondo/Alex Noth - "Music For 2001: A Space Odyssey (The Original Score)" 2xLP black vinyl ($30; unplayed but opened to check color; standard Mondo seam splits)

The National - "High Violet" U.S. 2xLP violet vinyl (#0638) ($50)

Radiohead - "Kid A" 2x10" (recent Capitol pressing) ($20)

Radiohead - "Amnesiac" 2x10" (recent Capitol pressing) ($20)

Jack White & The Bricks - "Live on the Garden Bowl Lanes" white vinyl TMR Vault release ($50; sealed)

Edited by fondfarewell