RFC Cassette Shop

I really cannot wrap my head around the surprise that a record label is putting out their music on other formats lol. There have been like 5 "oh so you're doing cassettes now?" comments in the RFC cassette thread in the cassette collective board. As if that didn't give it away enough.

Do you think you'll start pushing them out on CD???

I honestly miss hitclips so much... They only played thirty second clips right? 

i wish someone could make a blank card which could be played in a hitclips like player that you could transfer thirty second clips onto.. then all you'd hafta do is make a sticker with album art.. bam, diy hitclips?? silly yea but dat keychain full of alex g hitclips tho

I honestly miss hitclips so much... They only played thirty second clips right?

i wish someone could make a blank card which could be played in a hitclips like player that you could transfer thirty second clips onto.. then all you'd hafta do is make a sticker with album art.. bam, diy hitclips?? silly yea but dat keychain full of alex g hitclips tho

I remember before the days of full album streams and YouTube you could only get 30 second clips of one song off an album on sites like Interpunk. I blind bought a lot of CDs based on that and surprisingly was never let down. Couldn't imagine mail-ordering 7"s with hard cash back in the 90's on whim.