PO: Cage The Elephant - Tell Me I'm Pretty

Cage The Elephant’s fourth album, ’Tell Me I’m Pretty’ is coming December 18. Produced by Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys, The Arcs, Lana Del Rey, etc.) and recorded at Easy Eye Sound Studio in Nashville, TN. Combining a rock & roll swagger reminiscent of some of the biggest and best bands from the 60s and 70s with a modern aesthetic, ’Tell Me I’m Pretty’ is easily the band’s most adventuresome album to date.

’Tell Me I’m Pretty’ is now available for pre-order, with many exclusive options available, from limited edition album packages, to test vinyl, hand-written lyric sheets, and more!

180g Black Vinyl - $25

First 1,000 autographed colored Vinyl & more - $75

Signed test pressing - $250

http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/cagetheelephant

Why Pledgemusic? It seems like more bigger bands are starting preorders through there. The standard edition of everything is always at least $5 more expensive it seems

It's a Kickstarter. They need extra money to fund the record so they go this route. Once they hit their goal they'll probably toss standard-priced preorders on their other webstore.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm going to assume it's the record mentioned in this Instagram post made by Matt from the band given that they both use the term "unpeeled".

"21 of our songs from the past 4 albums, live, stripped down, with strings, and choir."

Thoughts?  I dig this band but I don't know if I wanna hear their songs in this style. 

• 3 months later...