4. Purity 01:04

5. Wonder Gently 05:42

6. Bleed 05:05

7. Warmspot 04:24

8. It Makes The Babies Want To Cry 03:38

9. Innocence 02:04

10. Kill You In Bed 05:19

LISTEN/BUY: https://100pelectronica.bandcamp.com/album/100-electronica

The vinyl version of the album is in the final leg of production and will be ready sometime within the next 8 weeks. Fingers crossed for sooner. The art and labels will be done in typical DIY style a la the ESPRIT record. White label, fold-over sleeve in a poly bag. Shipping out on or around 25 November 2015. Edition of 300.

"Clanton seems to have a similar uncanny knack as artists like John Maus and Ariel Pink for creating soaring, unabashedly dramatic classic pop, and it’s clear after one listen to legit anthems like “Bleed” and “It Makes the Babies Want To Cry” that ’80s MTV heroes like Tears For Fears and New Order are obvious reference points. But this is pop music refracted and warped through Clanton’s singular and unmistakably modern lens, as he manages to turn vaporwave, chillwave, and other assorted internet-genre-waves on their collective ear, ultimately transcending all of it in the name of undeniable, timeless jams that could only exist in 2015, songs that can be at once subversive, funny, dark, poignant, and deeply affecting." - Gorilla Vs Bear

www.gorillavsbear.net/2015/09/25/album-premiere-george-clanton-100-electronica/

Bandcamp Release Of The Month - FACT Magazine

www.factmag.com/2015/10/02/name-your-price-septembers-best-bandcamp-releases/2/

"★★★★★" - Acid Stag

acidstag.com/2015/10/02/george-clanton-100-electronica-review-stream/

• 2 months later...

Just got this in yesterday. Definitely on my end of the year list. Packaging is simple. Folded glossy sleeve with plain inner sleeve housed in a poly bag. White label LP with the 100% Electronica sticker found in the album art on the A Side label. The actual LP is a little weird. The spindle hole is a little small, the grooves are cut really close to each other, and it seems a couple milimeters too big. It actually hangs off my platter. It sounds awesome though and there's a secret locked groove on side B.