Beach House - Thank Your Lucky Stars (10/16)

I emailed a local shop to see if they were getting it in.  They said right now it's a Sub Pop Exclusive so it will be a couple weeks before they get leftovers in.  Just an FYI for anyone holding out for picking it up locally.

Amazon put up a pre-order for the CD with a release date of 10/30... wondering if the LP will get a similar release date outside of Sub Pop.

I'm not gonna lie...I pretty much just buy Beach House records out of habit at this point. ::shrug::

It's whatever, they're always good, but I just don't listen to them as much as I should.

I hear ya. I am finally giving Depression Cherry another listen right now. I wasn't in the mood the first time I heard it. Though I did just buy this new one. It's a habit and a fear that if this is more limited and I miss out I will be bummed. PLUS the damn thing is shipping in a week? F*#K all these long ass preorders!!!!!

Kind of glad I don't keep a PO list. It would be unnerving to see how much of my money is just floating around out there.

Yeah, it's kind of the worst. I started because I was ordering stuff from Italy and Greece and I didn't want to forget about it and just not get them...now it's kind of a habit.

Yeah, it's kind of the worst. I started because I was ordering stuff from Italy and Greece and I didn't want to forget about it and just not get them...now it's kind of a habit.

Such a good habit, too. If I'm going to be dropping my hard-earned money on something, the very least I can do is note that I've made the purchase and expect it at some point. I never understand the posts akin to "ah man, I totally forgot I ordered this until it showed up haha". Maybe I'm just too choosy with my buys.

Such a good habit, too. If I'm going to be dropping my hard-earned money on something, the very least I can do is note that I've made the purchase and expect it at some point. I never understand the posts akin to "ah man, I totally forgot I ordered this until it showed up haha". Maybe I'm just too choosy with my buys.

Right? Sometimes I think it gets me more upset when there are unexplained delays though.