PO: Rammstein - XXI The Vinyl Box Set

finally...will come out in europe 12/4/15

The black deluxe box with hot foil stamping is available in a strictly limited edition (each box is individually numbered - the number is lasered onto the back inlay) - including 14 x 180gr LPs ("Made in Germany" - Optimal Pressing). All 6 studio albums are included as 2-LPs in gatefolds (partially also containing booklets or posters), with 4 outputs available on vinyl for the first time. Furthermore, Rammstein treat their fans to a double LP featuring rarities especially compiled for this occasion: ear candy for the Rammstein aficionado! All albums were remastered for the first time and exclusively for this vinyl edition, they will not be availiable separately, but only in this box. 

Content:
Herzeleid
Sehnsucht
Mutter
Rosenrot
Reise Reise
Liebe ist für alle da
"Raritäten"

Playlist of Raritäten

Feuerräder

Wilder Wein

Das Modell

Kokain

Stripped

Halleluja

Mein Herz brennt (Piano Version)

Los (Full Band Version)

Führe mich

Donaukinder

Halt

Roter Sand (Orchester Version)

Liese

Mein Land

Vergiss uns nicht

Gib mir deine Augen

http://www.emp-online.co.uk/art_321606/

I have free shipping with EMP. If anyone wants to get a 10% off code and pass it on, I am willing to order for people (I'm going to need some dollars soon but probably not more than one or two boxed sets worth).

I'm not sure how much shipping to the USA would be. I'd use a courier rather than our postal service as I have seen sites that help you get relatively decent prices with couriers. I think the way they work is that they buy in bulk and then sell on, which is still cheaper than the quote a single person would get.

Also, EMP only charge when the item is shipped, so it wouldn't need money up front and there is scope for cancelling if a better deal comes along. Anyone interested can PM me.

Fuck i want this so bad...but they just started preproduction on their next album and it's not so cool to know that this set won't be complete anymore in 2 years, especially because i'm pretty sure that their next record will be their last

But i'm still thinking about buying this...decisions...decisions...

Yeah it will be the same box set...and i'm sure the box will appear on amazon internationally for cheaper prices but i'm staying with my emp order...had a lot of bad experiences with things like that on german amazon where i bought limited stuff that sold out during pre-order and on release day amazon send me a mail saying "we can not get this item anymore"

And i'm really not in the mood for that to happen here haha