PALMAS - To The Valley EP (10" from intheclouds Records)

I don't think there's any information about this online yet, but I went to a show on Friday night at Elvis Guesthouse in NYC and saw this awesome band called Palmas (reminds me of The Wonders from That Thing You Do!). I heard of them from a friend and decided to check them out. Here's my favorite song of theirs: https://soundcloud.com/lostcolonymusic/i-want-to-know/s-WxoKx

I walked up to the merch table and saw that they were selling limited 10" lathe cut copies of their new EP and to my surprise, I saw the intheclouds logo all over it. There were a couple of different versions of the jacket where the back of the jacket was a different color for each. I'm guessing these will be available online sometime, but here are pictures below:

IWC6w68.jpg

rLikuY8.jpg

ttXtxTs.jpg

Z3NbXPQ.jpg

3VWDQZL.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

This is live on ITC now. Only 50 lathe cuts available from the store, so it'll probably go quickly.

http://intheclouds.limitedrun.com/products/560652-palmas-to-the-valley

This is an amazing record btw.

Luckily I managed to just grab a copy!! It went up while I was sleeping (Damn time difference)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...