Sleepytime Gorilla Museum coming to vinyl (finally!)

I'm hoping I'm not the only one psyched about this!!!

Blood Music (I assume this is a label?) has posted on Facebook recently that they are releasing Of Natural History and In Glorious Times on vinyl at the end of 2015 and beginning of 2016.

This is such an amazing band and one that I never thought I'd see on vinyl.

I can only hope Estradasphere is not far behind!!!

Wait.. No Grand Opening and Closing? :( I really want my record player to tell me how Wrong Sleep Is.

EDIT: How have I not heard of this Blood Music label? They pressed Ne Obliviscaris AND Negura Bunget?? This isn't looking good for my wallet.

Blood Music puts out such high quality stuff. You're a little late to the party though both versions of Portal of I and Om that are for sale now are scaled down versions of the original pressings.

Damn. :| That's a big difference. I'm sure I'll cop one one of these days. Personally, I like Citadel a bit more than Portal of I.

Seeing how much Sleepytime Gorilla Museum likes to put text on their packaging, I wonder how extensive the packaging will be for these releases. I reaaally hope they get to Grand Opening/Closing. They seem to be doing them backwards, though? In Glorious Times was the first announced.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuckin' right. I don't think they would do this, but I hope they don't drop all three at basically the same time. I'll definitely want Grand Opening & Closing and Of Natural History. Haven't given In Glorious Times enough listens to warrant a vinyl purchase though... I need to get on that.

Given how he's done his releases recently, all three of these would likely go for pre-order at the same time.

Shit... And from what I've seen his products run on the higher end of the price range (for good reason, but still). Guess I'll start saving money now. No way I'm not gonna pick up at least one of these.

• 6 months later...