WTB / WTTF: MCR I brought you my bullets black and red variant

mychemicalrecords

Looking for the MCR Webstore variant of I Brought You My Bullets blood red and black mixed colored vinyl. I may be looking to trade for it if someone is interested in a trade instead of cash. Let me know, thank you! My tradelist: https://deadformat.net/collection/illkeepyouinmind

Whoa! Did it seriously sell out that quickly??

Damn, there goes the idea of picking a copy up... makes sense, was by far the best looking of the 3 available.

My words exactly. I was waiting until I had reasonable extra cash to pick it up, but it sold out so quickly and I'm really disappointed that I didn't pick it up sooner. It definitely is the best looking of the 3 variants. I'm hoping I can still find a copy someone is looking to get rid of soon, good luck to you two too!

good luck to you two too!

I was lucky enough to snag one the day they went up-- the color was so beautiful I couldn't help it, so i canceled my black order. I wonder how many were pressed? Couldn't have been more than 1000 or 1500 if they went so fast, I'm thinkin.. They were really cheap though ($<20 before shipping) so maybe you can find one for a reasonable price now that they've only been sold out a brief amount of time! 

I was lucky enough to snag one the day they went up-- the color was so beautiful I couldn't help it, so i canceled my black order. I wonder how many were pressed? Couldn't have been more than 1000 or 1500 if they went so fast, I'm thinkin.. They were really cheap though ($<20 before shipping) so maybe you can find one for a reasonable price now that they've only been sold out a brief amount of time!

You're right, there probably were only 1000 or 1500 pressed since they sold out so fast! I hope I see one pop up on eBay if no one on here is selling.