PO: Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle

My guess is the 2/26 release date will be on black vinyl. Its also up for pre-order at target and B&N. If you want a variant, last chance is probably the webstore on grey (green sold out sometime earlier today). 

Conversely, my guess is that Target, B&N, and any others with a 2/26 release date (Amazon, Bull Moose, etc.) will be getting the grey variant but aren't aware of the pressing delays yet, i.e. the 2/26 date will be pushed to sometime in spring as stated on 6131's webstore.

My guess is the 2/26 release date will be on black vinyl. Its also up for pre-order at target and B&N. If you want a variant, last chance is probably the webstore on grey (green sold out sometime earlier today). 

Conversely, my guess is that Target, B&N, and any others with a 2/26 release date (Amazon, Bull Moose, etc.) will be getting the grey variant but aren't aware of the pressing delays yet, i.e. the 2/26 date will be pushed to sometime in spring as stated on 6131's webstore.

The most current info available to us from the label is that 2/26 is still good. Here's their kind of rude description of the vinyl & package: 'Standard weight colored vinyl in jacket with 11” x 11” insert with download card. Vinyl color is either clear blue or clear ("get what you get").'

You could be right that the pressing delay hasn't been communicated to us yet. The vinyl color could change too. Anyway, that's the last info we have!

^^ Sounds similar to Indie Vinyl Den's description when they had some to sell last month.  I'm very surprised the Clear/Blue are still out there, 6131 "sold out" of them a while back.

I highly doubt that's what anyone will get in late February/whenever these start hitting stores again.  Sounds like the label/distributor just didn't update the item description from when they were selling the first press to stores.

Got my copy from Deathwish today. Clear with a bunch of white/grey smokey swirls.

they haven't even shipped mine, or do they not send shipping notifications? 

EDIT: asked them via email and they said the e-store is backed up at the moment so some orders will be taking a little longer to ship.