FS indie rock, indie pop, pop punk and emo vinyl for sale

Jimmarcucci

Hey there everyone. Please feel free to make me an offer on anything you see in my collection that has a $ sign next to it. Offers only. Please don't ask me "how much" for something. At the same time, I don't bite so don't be afraid to reach out. All records would ship from the great state of New Hampshire! I will ship anywhere. Thanks. Jim

https://deadformat.net/collection/Jtm1967

You are correct. I added it in and put the word pre-order next to it. You just can't see the word ;). I heard December. What did you hear?

I didn't hear anything, but if you heard December it's better than nothing!

I've gotta ask about a few labels, though: You listed a 3xLP Illinois and a 2xLP Pinkerton, neither of which (as far as Discogs knows) exist.

Listing errors on my part. I will have to change that. The gatefold for Illinois is a triple fold out so it faked me out. Pinkerton is a gatefold sleeve however one lp. You are correct. Thanks for pointing this out!!!

Gotcha. I may have to come back to this post later, I just made a moderately-sized purchase this morning...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...