Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

Don't want to trick anyone into thinking there's info about this PO by posting but;

My gf and I bought tickets to last night's tour stop in New Haven. She hasn't liked shows much in a while but we went anyways. Tiny Moving Parts played first. Lamest crowd ever. Me and one other guy singing. We decided after that it was gonna be shit. I'm hoping no one takes this the wrong way, but the demographic for these shows has changed. Two years ago, we saw MB play to like 40 people at a free show with Sorority Noise. Last year TMP played a floor show at a tiny venue and people were going nuts including myself. A year later we have mostly high school aged girls and it was just boring and sort of sad to me. Maybe I am outgrowing this shit or does anyone else feel the same?

/rant

It's called getting old. The reason I barely go to shows anymore too.

Don't want to trick anyone into thinking there's info about this PO by posting but;

My gf and I bought tickets to last night's tour stop in New Haven. She hasn't liked shows much in a while but we went anyways. Tiny Moving Parts played first. Lamest crowd ever. Me and one other guy singing. We decided after that it was gonna be shit. I'm hoping no one takes this the wrong way, but the demographic for these shows has changed. Two years ago, we saw MB play to like 40 people at a free show with Sorority Noise. Last year TMP played a floor show at a tiny venue and people were going nuts including myself. A year later we have mostly high school aged girls and it was just boring and sort of sad to me. Maybe I am outgrowing this shit or does anyone else feel the same?

/rant

yeah i saw them about a month ago. i also think i might just be getting old, or i've gone to too many shows. while yes, the crowd is mostly teenage girls, the kids at these shows obviously have not gone to a whole lot of shows so they're pretty giddy. what bugs me is when you see that same girl try to crowd surf like 10 times and film it for her snapchat. now that's when i feel old and cranky haha

Ah the classic "their shows aren't fun any more because of all the teenage girls, it used to be different" argument!

yeah it's shitty to say, I know. I get it, it happens. And again, I really couldn't care less. I am just saying it is different. Part of it is, yes, I am growing up, but I do miss it.

I hate it when kids try to have fun. Goddamn kids.

I am a kid myself. I also want to have fun. There was no fun to be had with everyone standing still. 

/rant

I'm there with you, I hardly go to shows unless there is a balcony option.

This talk of lame crowds makes me regret missing them on this tour less. I'd still like to see them once though.

Was the crowd "lame" last night? I mean, I'm 23 and it was maybe 1,000 highschool-ers, so you be the judge, but it was still a good ass show. MoBo really learned how to play a large venue.

• 2 months later...

Deluxe Package Includes: 
- Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost on LP on Blue/Silver/Purple Tri-Color Vinyl (limited to 300, exclusive to this package) or Cassette (You Choose) 
- "Everyday" b/w "Apple Cider, I Don't Mind" Picture Disc 7", available only in this package or from the band on tour. 
- Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost on CD 
- "Monster Hand" Shirt 
- "Holy Ghost" Photobook, available only in this package & the book package 
- Modern Baseball Poster

Shirt Package Package Includes: 
- Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost on LP, Cassette, or CD 
- Modern Baseball - MOBO Ice Cream Shirt, printed on Tultex tees.

Book Package Package Includes: 

- Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost on LP, Cassette, or CD 
- "Floor & Future" Photobook, available only in this package & the DELUXE PACKAGE

Coffee & Hot Sauce:

- Modern Baseball - "Holy Ghost Roast" Coffee Beans, roasted by Reanimator Coffee in Philadelphia, PA. 1 LB of whole coffee beans. 
- Modern Baseball - "Weak Sauce" Hot Sauce. A signature Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce made by Evan Bernard.