Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

This just went up. Only way to get the /300 variant is in the $48 bundle LOL

god damn it.

The bundle is pretty reasonably priced ($17 LP, $15 shirt, so $16 more for a 7" picture disc, cd, photo book and poster) but I'm sure nobody is a fan of being forced into buying it just for that variant.  

yup.

This band confesses the hell out of me, ok so The Nameless Ranger is basically a demo EP from 2011, the Couples Therapy 7" you can order with it is a "newer" 7", and this PO is an entirely new album, correct?

The Nameless Ranger is the first demo they put out digitally (I believe) that got pressed as a 10"

Couples Therapy was originally a split cassette (2012) that they re-released as a 7"

Holy Ghost is a brand new album

This band confuses the hell out of me, ok so The Nameless Ranger is basically a demo EP from 2011, the Couples Therapy 7" you can order with it is a "newer" 7", and this PO is for an entirely new album, correct?

Yea but Couples Therapy was originally released in 2012 on cassette, so not really new.

.....this was like the hardest decision of my life.... I was thinking of just getting the 180g yellow but wanted the 7" so I went for it. If it's for sale on tour, kill me....

Screw you $15 shipping....

Who wants to buy my shitty CD I will never open? 

It states it'll be for sale on tour...

"Everyday" b/w "Apple Cider, I Don't Mind" Picture Disc 7", available only in this package or from the band on tour. 

.....this was like the hardest decision of my life.... I was thinking of just getting the 180g yellow but wanted the 7" so I went for it. If it's for sale on tour, kill me....

Screw you $15 shipping....

Who wants to buy my shitty CD I will never open? 

I'm not gonna kill you but...

- "Everyday" b/w "Apple Cider, I Don't Mind" Picture Disc 7", available only in this package or from the band on tour.