Modern Baseball - Holy Ghost (and new 6-song EP)

Ok I get it now, thanks. Are Nameless Ranger/Couple's Therapy worth checking out or they more of a "completionist" buy? Wouldn't mind getting everything I'm missing in one order.

I like them.

Also, fix your shitty site

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on boards.vinylcollective.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Ok I get it now, thanks. Are Nameless Ranger/Couple's Therapy worth checking out or they more of a "completionist" buy? Wouldn't mind getting everything I'm missing in one order.

Couplea Therapy is incredible. Nameless Ranger is less good than Sports and You're Gonna Miss It All.

300 Aqua Blue / Silver / Grimace Purple Tri-Color (Deluxe Exclusive) 

300 Transparent / Clear w/ White splatter (Big Scary Monsters Exclusive)

500 Coke Bottle w/ Cyan Blue splatter (Cooking Vinyl Exclusive) 
1000 Grimace Purple w/ Baby Blue and Bone splatter (Hot Topic Exclusive) 

1000 Color in Color: Ultra Clear & Aqua Blue 

1300 Black (Big Scary Monsters Exclusive)
1500 Color in Color: Electric Blue & Double Mint (Band Exclusive) 
2000 Electric Blue 
3700 Easter Yellow 180G

Well, not sure how much I love these yet. I think there's something missing or something I need to spend more time with. This isn't grabbing me the way Sports and YGMIA did. They're not bad by any means at all but there is something not there?

I like 'em, that first song kinda has a Broad Shoulders era Dikembe quality to it. Can't decide if I wanna pull the trigger on the bundle, it's a very fair price but I don't need a CD and tape copy if I have the record.

I like 'em, that first song kinda has a Broad Shoulders era Dikembe quality to it. Can't decide if I wanna pull the trigger on the bundle, it's a very fair price but I don't need a CD and tape copy if I have the record.

The bundle is LP or Tape, not both.  So you'd only have one extra copy you don't need!